Can some russbro translate?

can some russbro translate?

Attached: 12453252.jpg (960x1280, 311.48K)

ehhhhh not really proficient with the Russian runes but I can read "Russian oligarchs" something with Ukraine and Gazprom

>Sucky Sucky Five Ruble

“”My whole country looks like it has Down’s syndrome”

It's in pig language
Aka Ukrainian

Russian occupants systemically raped 25 Ukrainian women aged 14-25 in Bucha. 9 of them are pregnant. This is not a war. This is a crime. We the right to a peaceful protest according to the Article 31 of the RF constitution.

'russian occupants systematically raped 25 ukrainian women aged 14 to 24 years in bucha, 9 of whom are now pregnant. this is not a war, this is a crime. we have a right to peaceful protest according to our constitution'

*We have the right

Gulag that fuckin whore

RUSSIAN OCCUPANTS SYSTEMATICALLY RAPED 25 UKRAINIANS AGED FROM 14 TO 24 IN BUCHA!!!!! THIS IS NOT WAR, THIS IS CRIME! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO CONDUCT A PEACEFUL PROTEST IN ACCORDANCE TO 31ST PAGE OF RUSSIAN CONSTITUTION

What phenotype is that genetic disaster?

eto ciganka...?

She's protesting about Russian occupiers systematically raping 25 Ukrainian females between ages 14 and 24 in Bucha. In the end she cites some Russian law that says she has a right to hold this peaceful protest.

Tyrannical of you to demand the right to protest when Europe denied Russian speaking Ukrainians that right after couping their elected leader and banning their native language. So we should give you the same treatment. Label you terrorists and start killing you.

show me the hd video and I may believe it.

It says "OP is a faggot as usual"

chad canadian

who cares about what women say

She said Russian are glorious who oppose Jews and globohomo. People in the west we need you help to beat the evil

RIP young hoe

Attached: 1643153973873.jpg (500x574, 163.61K)

Nice atrocity propaganda.
But not quite on par with the Jews's six gorrilion myth.

A steppemutt, the archenemy of the amerimutt

look at the cute hekin dogoo 10/10

See I really don't understand who is this adressed at. Not for the westerners, because they don't read russians. Ukrainians themselfs don't have to be told what to think of Russians. Russians themselfs don't care what happens to Ukrainians (with official academic view being they don't exist in the first place). So it is the eastern euros that are left, but eastern euros border with Russia, and any history about what the Undefeated Army does is just commented with "shrug, same day every day".

So this has to be self promotion right?

>archenemy of the amerimutt
topkek

How do you 'systemically' rape someone. i hate when retards add fancy words to seem smarter

>i'm a 1/10 in Russia and nobody wants to fuck me, this is putler's fault.

You would be sad too, if not even russian soldiers wanted to fuck you.

Europe could be hit hard. Things are not so dramatic for the US, because they can raise the key interest rate (it is already 2.5%) and inflation has now fallen more than expected from 9.1% to 8.5%, and they are now the world's largest oil producer, so no longer dependent on foreign gas and oil (which is also the real reason why they are out of Afghanistan). They still own the world reserve currency.
For its part, Europe can't raise the key interest rate at all, otherwise it would kill the southern EU states, and one is dependent on gas imports for better or for worse. And now there is also the interest rate difference between the EU and the US, which allows the money to flow to America and additionally fuels EU inflation (now almost 9%). GB as a big player and above all co-payer is out, so in the end everything depends on Germany.

Attached: 1583568838.jpg (300x309, 81.71K)