This is the map of countries that provided military aid to Ukraine...

This is the map of countries that provided military aid to Ukraine. What I'm asking is why Montenegro and Macedonia are on that list and why Austria isn't.

Attached: Countries_supplying_military_equipment_to_Ukraine_during_the_2022_Russian_invasion.svg.png (1280x650, 192.69K)

g
the greys are smart

Barry Soretoro created ISIS
Putin bombed ISIS
NATO then overthrew Ukraine and added some Donbas ethnic cleansing revenge.
Get this through your thick skulls.
This is the catalyst for WW3.
Obama the butthurt

Austria isn't in NATO

I know, I'm struggling to keep all the greymatter inside

How is BRICS viewed in SA?

Our economy is tiny compared to the others, so it's a win-win for us. We wouldn't leave willingly.

>and why Austria isn't.

are you stupid?

Attached: retard.png (256x198, 8.87K)

They are hiring quota for globalists.
The only way work comes to them is if they keep slave wages.

you are

I actually used 1 SA-made product in my life, it's Smoove bike chain lubricant. Pretty good thank you. Do you have any Russian products in South Africa?

lol

Attached: dujxfp3dfo951.jpg (1080x603, 199.17K)

The SA subhumans are three steps below britbongs who could only be bothered with a set of islands far from the equator. Only had to destroy 10,000 hectares of the Amazon to produce that one can of chain jizz for you.

no, you are.

Looks about right to me. All the countries that matter.

Explain yourself Cucklombians, you are starving to death but you still send money to your jewish masters?

Imagine being such a shithole that European monarchs treated your land like a game of poker because you weren't worth their time.

If your only claim to fame is being the descendant of cannibal land bridge crossers...

The only thing we import is wheat, oil, gas, and maybe some small other things. We benefit far more from BRICS than any other nation. It's not really fair desu

I imagine it was made by the few whites that are still there.
BRICS will implement a new reserve currency this decade, the best is yet to come.

caring about what "euro monarchs" think, very unamerican of you

Did I say "care" or did I point out a fact?
Facts don't have feelings.

>Obama the butthurt

Attached: obama putin.jpg (500x264, 49.85K)

>few whites
The (((shill))) enters the thread...

you seemed to care, that's all

the (((pills))) should enter your mouth

>pills
Project a little more about your mommy forcing anti-psychotic ritalin and adderal down your gullet so mommy could get quiet time away from you.

>Montenegro and Macedonia
Probably to piss of Serbians
>Austria
Because you ruskies won the last war.

man some mutts truly are a basket case

Austria is a neutral state. it was part of the deal after ww2

Nice memeflag, Klaus misinformation army (((shill)))
Try some soviet era insults if you have any way possible to prove your origin.

We didn't send money, macaco. We, representing the most retarded race of the continent, decided to send troops to train ukrops in humanitarian mine defusing. Nothing else.
The main reason: We are the third worldish member of NATO and we had to pretend to do something.

I liked Narcos. Bogota seems to be a peculiar place, high in the mountains, same mild temperature for the whole year.

It's taking you a while to Google "soviet era insults"

>cocainlombia giving military aid
What they did was to use cuckraine's faggotry to get another entry to the European cocaine market

Attached: SmartSelect_20220804-151404_Gallery_(1).gif (640x464, 1.48M)