Are Whites and Latinos naturally allies politically and culturally...

Are Whites and Latinos naturally allies politically and culturally? Is it acceptable for me as a White guy to marry a Latina and have lots of children with her?

Attached: FaU01bNXEAAihDw.jpg (1412x1884, 239.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4BR1kEfnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if they are planning on poisoning the food?

>May 8th 2015
Really dude?

As a 1st gen Mexican American, my people just care about turning a profit. We will literally setup a hot dog stand in Orange County (where they hate us) and sell to neo nazi. We don’t give a fuck all we care about is supporting OUR family, we don’t beg like poor and addicted whites or niggers.

They want money. White people eat more mexican food than the fkn mexicans. Matter of fact I think thats probably going to be dinner tonight

You'll never be an American. Go back to Nayarit.

>the absolute state of amerishits

So cucked they need subhumans to say nice things about them

Attached: 1630.png (664x664, 325.9K)

America died at the turn of the century. If you’re unironically patriotic post 9/11 you’re a cuck. The country isn’t worth saving or going to war for.

Trad latinos has always been a cope

Attached: PG_2020.06.25_Global-Views-Homosexuality_0-04.png (620x1596, 205.83K)

THATS LITERALLY ILLEGAL.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4BR1kEfnk

Attached: 1657119429180.jpg (643x674, 114.07K)

Based Latine.
I mean there are trad Nigerians evidently but good luck getting a bunch of right wingers on board with THAT one.

(((and why that's a bad thing)))

cool, you're still going back

I agree with you on one hand it is a major cope but on the other hand its deny reality.
More and more Latinos are openly sympathetic to Whites. More and more White men are marrying and having children with Latinas. There is a clear trend here that seems to be accelerating.

Attached: FW7YN4ZWYAAKLLq.jpg (1125x1141, 228.55K)

>I agree with you on one hand it is a major cope but on the other hand its
*hard to deny reality.

>Vote 70% for the democrats
Fuck you
Go back
Go be a communist in your one of your shithole countries down south
You have many options
Faggot

What I'm saying is that you aren't an American. I'm not talking about government. Your bloodline wasn't here during the colonies. It wasn't here during the revolution. It was here during the civil war. You are a Mexican. You will always be a Mexican. You should go back to Mexico.

>It wasn't here during the civil war*

>tfw born just in time to breed castiza babies with cute based and redpilled indigena tradcath chubsters to own da libs

Attached: large.IMG_4183.JPG.8df9138757152c5bd8de5f277d7f5e5d.jpeg.jpg (800x1200, 91.47K)

She has like 2.5lbs of makeup on, disgusting in 5 years.

That looks like a nice sentiment. I'd give them some business for it

You like fatass subhuman trash like that?
Kuala degenerate

Dunno, not a muttlander. But Latinos are part white at least - your bastard children.

Based mexibro

No they are brown shitskins like orban
And you
Magyar nigger

That doesn't negate anything that I said about Whites and Latinas.
Is it representative of a growing trend among Latinas?

Attached: 1655930168254.jpg (731x925, 115.6K)

he's more murican than you, nigger .

Latinas vote 90% democrat
The same as nigger women
You nigger lover
Kys

Americans don't trace their bloodline to the Iberian Peninsula and mestizos aren't the product of Anglo and mesoamerican couplings so I don't know why you're calling them our bastard children. The Spanish crown is responsible for them.

Americans are white
Not brown
You dumb shitskin
Kys