Hmmm

Hmmm

really danks ur tank

Attached: CantShooshTheKush.jpg (546x511, 75.26K)

zion don

what do you think he meant by this

blumpf is a zionist fatso with a jewish whore daughter that has brown eyes
Of course he was never going to "lock her up" that orange scumbag is friends with her.

so i guess he lied about wanting to lock her up the entire time

that means he completely lied about being a self made businessman
and he lied about wanting to take down corruption

Is there anything about his origin story that was actually true?

Other than trying to avoid joining the hundred people in the clinton body count why would you bother talking to her after you shlonged her?

Keep enemies closer.

abahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

holy fuck have you ever seen bigger cope in your entire life than trump defenders

I don't believe this is true because Trump and Clinton always had cordial relations

Attached: 1622959514124.png (874x356, 52.07K)

Jared Kushner's nose job. Anybody have pics before the nose job.

One day Javanka will run for office in New Enand under democratic flag and Trump will support them blindly. Blood = blood

Attached: 4672.jpg (1200x1200, 146.34K)

>Trump will support them blindly.
nothing blind about it, zion don has always been one of the bad guys

Attached: 1590740667044.jpg (680x680, 83.59K)

poor Jared has cancer.
Imagine having all that money and fame and getting cancer. Suddenly his life is ruined and no one wants to be in his position.

trump got in and was immediately told "listen we don't lock up our political opponents no matter what, even if she's guilty and you could definitely get her imprisoned, don't do it"

This just make me like him more. He isn’t a petty slime. All the evidence points to his goal being to actually genuine improve the country.

wonder if he still has that attitude.

LOCK HER UP! Right MIGApedes? Just kidding. “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about”

Attached: 1637755427267.jpg (640x527, 15.56K)

More like ivanka be the messenger for jared where he sends reassurances of sabotage

ahaahahahaha man you'll let this jew just piss all over your face and you'll say thank you, wont you.
Man you guys are epic pussys.

but no, goofy friends, Trump knew all along he was taking his supporters on a ride. Lying to them to their vote
same as "i love the bible, second ammendment, the flag, the constitution, and the military"
I mean you have to be REALLY fucking dumb to have believed that.

>zion don
Jews vote straight ticket libshit you stupid faggot.

and yet still zion don sucks their dicks. makes you think

Attached: 1593359941112.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

And yes, that's a direct quote from McDonald's Trump, who also admits that it's great Jews control America's Congress and that they rightfully should.

Attached: 27f17cda22df2457a02bd0544a41672460ad4d2c.jpg (500x749, 202.71K)

nah, i just wanted cheaper taxes, and i got what i wanted. the rest of you making this about jews and whatever other nonsense are just reaching to satisfy your own conspiracy theories. i'd say low IQ people like you that are easily brainwashed into thinking the entire world is a giant psyop are the people to watch out for and avoid on the streets.

Plenty of Jews (powerful ones too) like Sheldon Adelson supported him.

>Memoirs of a Jew-Demon Faggot

then just do nothing and kys you unhelpful pos

telling people not to vote for zion don or similar cuckservatives is helping. i am literally helping you right now

listen dude, let me level with you

If you want to say "yes of course he lied to the masses, to win, but it worked out well cause he did things i wanted"
then i have some respect for you.

But if you for 1 second believed that Trump wasnt lying to their faces about his love for the bible, guns, and the flag, then i have zero respect for your intellect.

If they were so passionately in love, their sex life would be satisfyingly great for them. If that's the case, why does the picrel lady always appear to have that "Typical Antifa Woman" look on her face? You know? That "craving dicks but couldn't find one" kind of look.

McSolutions are worse than no solutions and Any Forums operates on nothing but the former.

>ah, i just wanted cheaper taxes, and i got what i wanted.
even jeb! would have gotten you that. why the cult of personality around zion don?

Attached: Damien-Omen-II.jpg (583x328, 139.7K)

exactly.
peole act like Trump did anything differently than ANY of the republican establishment would have.
Shit if anything Trump got WAY less done, due to all the distractions.