Oklahoma Democrats want to give every boy a vasectomy

As if circumcision isn't bad enough, democrats want to introduce a bill that makes it mandatory for every boy to have a vasectomy at puberty. Democrat Mickey Dollens is planning to introduce the vasectomy bill next year.

Attached: 1656225723698.jpg (481x320, 31.53K)

Broski wants to catch a bullet from enraged parents. Nobody would vote for this anyway.

what is a "male"?

How do you know? Circumcision is already routine and accepted there and there are more women than men in the US so it might end up passing.

liberals sure seem obsessed with childrens' genitals.

>Oklahoma Democrat
So a no-name candidate who was running in the primary and got .04% of the vote and is already back working at a used car dealership?

There should be a Bar for Journalists like lawyers.

Go on twitter and search "vasectomies puberty" and you will see tens of thousands of left wingers calling for the neutering of male children.

seriously what the fuck is up with leftists and genital mutilation.

I'm OK with this because it means low IQ's will never reproduce

Leftists hate males. I knew they would try this shit eventually.

Kikes and traitors will keep going with their bullshit, until a some people start to use violence...

democrats and baby genitals, call me when something new happens.

Because the idea is retarded. Vasectomy reversals are at best 50/50 and it only goes down with time. Though I am in approval of all democrats permanently sterilizing their offspring

No Fuck this Nigger.

Attached: 12321349405.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Reminder that these feminists think it's acceptable to force a boy to pay child support after he's raped

Attached: FIA rape.jpg (1251x1524, 710.88K)

And what are you doing user? What are you doing to stop this?

>implying pol users wouldn't be drooling over this if it was focused at blacks.

What I'm saying is that this fucked up law might end up passing with how gynocentric the US is.

Won't have to do shit just keep voting my Reps are on it.

Attached: OKHOUSEREPS.png (296x283, 17.76K)

Nothing will happen, Oklahoma is the reddest state in the union. This bill is all posturing. If it actually had a chance then these demoncrats need to be lynched.

This is a shitpost. Nothing like this would ever pass, and this "Oklahoma Democrat" (whoever he is) knows it.

Attached: 1655306432098m.jpg (1024x728, 52.2K)

Oh now when the nig
Goes voting in
Oh when the nig goes voting in
Oh he thinks that shit ain't rigged
When the nig goes voting in

This, the only people in this state who would support this dipshit idea are from wagon burner enclaves and city dwelling whalelord feminists.

Fucking leafs have lost it go blow a dog get a booster and blow Castro JR.

Attached: fag.png (828x496, 372.27K)

The left does this all the time with the outlier right wing politicians. It's only fair to hold the mirror up to their people and let others know their crazy ideas too.

Oh yeah? Well glowies take note of this: one (1) ONE kid gets a vasectomy and I will begin indiscriminately slaughtering every government employee I can find. Fucking killer pedo rapist creeps, you'll fucking die if you try this.

They have to bus Antifa in from Denver and Colorado Springs because the locals know they'll get fucked up.

Attached: 12893323647548.png (809x554, 48.35K)

Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? Oh, absolutely nothing? Got it.

I'm all for deporting them but not snipping babydicks, wtf?

>only reversible when they reach the point of financial and emotional stability
So they want to exterminate niggers?

Why are you so mad that I'm pointing out your precious "republic" is just as rigged as mine?

Seems self-defeating for Democrats.

I'm not mad was about to do a DAB lets do a DAB together.

Attached: 1273643926789823.png (700x462, 104.91K)

>old news
>wow, it's literally fucking nothing!
>memeflag
>1pbtid

sage

lol @ all the dipshits ITT posting without even saying. Sad...

>there should be a Bar for journalists like lawyers

oh there are and its chambered in .30-06

I won’t support any women’a rights until circumcision is illegal at a federal level

I would post what would begin happening to Dems if they passed that, but the last time I did that during the last time this thread was posted, the gay-terrorist-fed-jannies banned me for 30 days.

It wont pass and if it did the state would see a mass exodus of population. Democrats are fucking retarded.

They probably banned you for being a literal retard, something they should do regularly on this board but then again it would only become a dead ghost town.

sage again

Anyone that tries to lay a hand on my child will be gutted like the animal they are.

Oh but they will.

You can get shot like that