Give it to me straight, is the United States beyond saving?

Give it to me straight, is the United States beyond saving?

Attached: Usa.png (2000x1255, 564.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-1.22-001-007:a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but the fact that the population has mad guns is always something of an asterisk

It would take physical removal of all nonwhites. It's up to each person to decide how impossible that is.

always has been. you had no culture, so you tried to replace it with clout, PR, and $, you never had a real chance.

Yes. All latino and asian migrants are not our countrymen and lied cheated and stole their way into the country. Mass migration is destabilizing our union.

no, but globohomo is

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-1.22-001-007:a

If republicans win anymore elections then yeah its a shit hole and deserves to be nuked.

why is Europe any more salvageable than the U.S? Both of them are being browned at alarming rates, at least in the U.S you still have bastions that resist the flow.

Yes

Beyond saving? It's already dead, my friend. We are now witnessing maggots feasting on her festering carcass.

Europe is still 85% Ethnic European/White
Sweden and so on are NOT the norm. Whatsmore each European nation has a distinct culture and ethnicity unlike bongland. Also jews basically run america now - openly.

This

>ethnicity unlike muttland*
Freudian slip

Yes,
the right is a vast majority Retard extremist cult, as the moderate republicans keep their mouths closed..

The far left is causing mass destruction as the moderate liberals keep their mouths closed

How do you feel about the Niggers in America? Because Asians and Latinos contribute more than those monkey do.

>Because Asians and Latinos contribute more than those monkey do
Everyone contributes more than fucking niggers. Faint praise indeed.

No it’s not. We can invent our way out of these problems if only we believed in ourselves. We should be putting 100% of our effort into supporting space colonization to open new living space and chaotic opportunity. Americans have stopped dreaming, and have become small and self centered, like the kikes that rule over them. An Aryan would face the problems head on and strive to fix them, not resign themselves sadly to a weak and whimpering death

Ignore eurotrash. US has strong religion, which is fundamental to culture.
Yuri Bezmenov said one of the foundations to preventing cultural subversion is religion and most of Europe is dropping it at a rate much faster than US.

Attached: Amish-Settlement-Growth-(faster).gif (1152x864, 114.82K)

I think europoors are done, Russia and China are about to be finished as well.

As long as the US seems obsolete and in bad shape it will still remain the main power on the planet

If there was ever a fighting chance, it was in the 1960s-70s, but boomers ignored it and now the country is beyond saving.

I’m testing to see if user is nigger because he left out the worst of the worst so I’m guessing he’s a nigger lol

Yes. There is no way the politicians and professionals can walk back the positions they’ve endorsed,

Definitely not without a lot of bloodshed, sadly

>We can invent our way out of these problems if only we believed in ourselves.
Puerile cope typical of mutts
>We should be putting 100% of our effort into supporting space colonization
Muh space trek fantasies. Fucking infantile. Grow up faggot.
>Americans have stopped dreaming
You clearly haven't.
>have become small and self centered
>have become
Kek. You were always crass and materialist
> like the kikes that rule over them
Kikes are hyper ambitious megalomaniacs. That's half their problem.
>An Aryan would face the problems head on and strive to fix them
Most mutts aren't Aryan. Half aren't even White.
Your only hope is balkanisation into new sovereign ethnostates

It used to have a culture, but that's been replaced by the Jewish TV culture which became more real than its actual culture for most people, and even foreigners when they think of America. This is just what they do to nations. But yeah, unless non-whites are expelled or isolated there is no future here.

Attached: fonthill castle pennslyvannia.jpg (768x512, 154.83K)

It is.
You should have killed the kikes and the niggers when you had the chance.

Physical removal?

Legalize segregation. Problem solved.

Non-Whites go ape shit when they can't be allowed into White Only Areas. It drives them off the walls for some reason.

Nah, that's just a meme on Any Forums. US isn't going anywhere and will most likely remain a superpower for the next ~200 years. demographics are scuffed because of the race mixing but that's usually the fate of powerful nations, people want to be apart of it. Religion will be dead within the next 50 years, and we'll definitely see a world war in the next 1-15 years.

Attached: __kay_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_oosaka_kanagawa__300210cf26d197c2cf510ad852455313.jpg (600x800, 349.59K)

no

I would prefer them off continent but ethnostates may be the only feasible solution.

Nationally yes, but regional balkanization will become increasingly viable as society breaks down. I'm born and raised in the PNW and the rural counties/towns are so disillusioned with how unrepresented they are in state politics that even cops pick and choose which laws they feel like enforcing
We brought our traditions from Europe but kiked fucking Anglos abused our ethnic groups into assimilating into their soulless culture.

Not only that only 25% are fit for military service today. This is the MO of kikes in any nation susceptible to their influences. Control the money markets and make the people weak and bastardized by any means possible.

Attached: charles lindbergh.jpg (850x400, 92.79K)

no.
it just wont be saved without jesus and you doing your part

this. the american dream has been dead for some time now. probably before any of us were even born.

Attached: 1660862067958906.jpg (720x527, 40.66K)

Absolutely correct.
All jews must be deported to and quarantined in Edom.
Then totally reform the banking/credit system along mutualist lines to deprive them of their main source of power ie usury

Nah, the US was much better under Anglos. Irish, Italian, and German immigrants would've been fine maintaining their enclaves of cultures if only they hadn't been paved over by corporate plutocracy and the Jewish media industry.

Yes, at least the way they were. I do not see how it is possible to cancel ethnic substitution, which also leads and partially led to cultural degradation. in 2014 i thought you'd be like brazil in 50 years, but apparently things have accelerated since then.

Perhaps you can set the world on fire before leaving, and then everywhere will be even worse than you.

Or You may already have anthropological robot technology and genetic engineering ready to deploy to clone Max Plancks and create 145 IQ primarchs.

If not, it will be difficult.

no. things will tilt back the other direction soon enough.

You’re like psychic that just starts randomly naming names until he gets the right guess.

This. My morale remains intact.

Attached: 1629432059249.jpg (1280x720, 95.66K)

You could always kill yourself. Because nobody is stopping the red wave.