Refuting this? Fat chance

Attached: C43518A6-33B4-4E02-985B-C87F0BABC0A2.jpg (640x480, 59.22K)

Respect is something you earn as a person.

ah man you shouldn't have posted this, i wanted to read american gods

gaiman turned into a massive faggot though

With this in mind, yes I'll agree with the premise: Political correctness is when society forces you to treat people and groups with unearned, undue respect.

gay. neil gaiman is a literal cuckold.

Attached: 1658540483639241.jpg (900x599, 127.52K)

gay-man

Death to kikes

whatever you do, dont watch the show. the book is awesome though.

thats why everything he writes is now boring and mainly meant to be consumed by women

Attached: 1567804868606.gif (607x609, 753.51K)

Gaiman is the perfect example of a guy that gets published because of his connections and not because of any kind of inherent talent for writing. I have tried so hard to give him a fair chance but he's just not good. It's especially obvious if you compare his work to Heinlein or PKD.

>If you replace a bad-sounding word with a good-sounding word then it sounds better!

Holy fuck mind blown.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

If your culture sucks ass and it’s a globally noticeable pattern that darker skin etc is almost always a direct correlation in the pattern, people are going to notice. Forever and ever. We’re humans. It’s never going to change.

Just have some brains and stop being niggers and we won’t have to worry about it. Just figure it out already.

its more respectful to assume other people are not braindead children who will become triggered over a word they dont like and treat them with the degree of chill you would like to be treated
if they dont like that, they can just tell you

There is a time for respect and there is a time for disrespect.

It’s not a coincidence that all this brainwashing which amounts to people “just accepting it” occurred right after China acted out its virus plot, then used a color revolution as a shield.

As such, this person is a moron and deserves to be treated as such.

I'm literal reading American Gods rn.
Should I stop?

>not because of any kind of inherent talent for writing
I thought Chapter 5 of AG was amazing writing.
The rest of the book is about a 7/10. I'm about halfway through it.

Neil Gaiman is some poly weirdo that wrote emo British comics
Who gives a shit what he thinks

how much semen has his asshole had injected into it?

is it based? if so, keep reading. I think neil gaiman is one of those gen x niggers who was a good storywriter (by 2022 standards) -- e.g. wrote stories irrespective of race and intersectional bullshit, no overt political correctness, etc -- but became pozzed as he felt his career was in danger if he didn't bow down to the mob. they hardly needed any convincing since they were already self-hating nihilists.

he wasnt always such a cuck

This, I stupidly bought his audiobook and he is such an everlasting faggot I could not even take listening to his voice let alone the colossal bore of faggotry that was this glacial paced story he was in about. Fuck him such a fuckin pussy

I mean to disrespect. That was why I made a joke about niggers. They don't deserve respect and shouldn't be treated with respect.

he wrote a an arc where a troon gets killed in his Sandman run (capeshit comics)
he got semi-cancelled a few years back so of course now he has gone full ideological cuck

There is no assumption, they prove it every single day.

he's a british intellectual, he was always a fag. you just didn't know yet.

This guys sounds like the type of person to complain about a lack of wheel chair accessible urinals for women.

Comedy isn’t about respect, it’s literally about mocking and poking fund at people, cultures, situations, and things. That’s the core concept of comedy.

Jesters used to mock kings, which would be considered highly disrespectful and merit death, but Jesters (proto-comedians) we’re immune because it was their fucking job.

There’s your refutation, 1 ID poster, get fucked.

There is no difference from middle age blasphemy laws and modern hate speech laws.