They only pay 10 bucks a month for water! Because they cook on the water in which they washed

They only pay 10 bucks a month for water! Because they cook on the water in which they washed.

The philosophy of life of Italians Anna and Diego Maciello is waste–free production. While everyone around is complaining about economic difficulties and an exorbitant increase in housing and communal services prices, this family lives happily ever after! And all because they use water very carefully.

Anna and Diego don't have a drain in the bathtub. All the water after a shower or a home bathhouse is run through a carbon filter, and then goes back into business – they drink it and cook soups and compotes on it.

By the way, do you know how much water we use just to drain used toilet paper into the toilet? It's mind-boggling!

That's why Anna and Diego haven't used toilet paper for a long time. They have such a home appliance made of a plastic bottle, which somewhat resembles a bidet. There, too, everything seems to be waste-free…

Attached: photo_2022-08-19_20-10-27.jpg (453x493, 53.04K)

I hate shitalians

Literal soul crushing poverty. It's the norm in Europe

I pay $25 a month up to 5000 gallons. No reason to use less, I pay the same.

I mean I pay 25 and do whatever the hell I want with the water, what the hell are they doing

Ummm there's poop in that water

Um stop pooping in the shower

>Literal soul crushing poverty. It's the norm in Europe

Attached: 1660848599754238.jpg (914x782, 413.32K)

>paying for water
hahaha only faggots that live in places like Califnornia pay for water. That shit is fucking free in non-gay states

>rigging a water bottle into a bidet instead of paying the $30 for one
Truly remarkable.

is this why they look like death? they are eating their own skin? yuk gross gross gross

Fuck off, you don't cook with shower water, you either repurify in which case it's just water again, or you move it into a lesser system of water use like fruit trees or laundry soak

Same and Im in cucked UK

What smelly Jew York italian goomba kike. I hope they get poisoned by their dirty shower water pasta and gabagool.

Are they Hindus?

Do they use the same water to wipe their ass and flush their shit too?

lol imagine using the water you just washed your balls with to make your food, disgusting europoors. Here I just leave the water running all the time so it doesn't get stagnant in my pipes, costs me next to nothing to do so.

Attached: lakes.jpg (1024x1024, 411.89K)

my rain water catchment collected about 35 000litres over 2 days. In 12 days time the entire town will have regular access to the aquaduct every week. In 30 minutes I can collect on average 30 000 litres from that alone.
It keeps my acreage of veg and fruit going, nursery too. Don't know what the fuck Italis problem is, didnt they invent Aquaducts? too good for it or something.
Enjoy cooking with your wifes piss dudes.

>Don't use toilet paper
>shit-butt 24/7
>take a shit-shower
>shit falls off your butt while showering
>drink shit shower water
>???
>Giardia, monkeyass pox, cholera

>you have died of retardation

I have a well and the water is basically free

Europoors lol

I pay $25/mo for up to 7500 gallons. I have a smart meter and let our irrigation system creep right to 7499 each month.

Trying to keep an open mind here. Is there any chance the "carbon filter" makes this less disgusting than it sounds?

Ohhhhh ayyyyy atsamataforyooooo?

Europoors can use my left over shower water if they want it, I pump it out of the ground for free bitches

I pay $0 a month for water

I mean it falls from the sky, why would you pay for it

WHy put any thought into it at all, let them live where there is no water and die from stupidity rather.
They could dam tributaries in small towns by hand and pump that through above ground ditches, get it into a pond in there own house and pressurise it or just pump it into a water tower.
Let them drink piss and take cool pictures the stupid city fuck heads.

Cause someone put it in a plastic bottle and told you it's "health"