Another "maintenance operation" and once again Nordstream 1 will be closed...

Another "maintenance operation" and once again Nordstream 1 will be closed. August 31st is the probable date but the (((gas prices))) in Germany and in the whole EU are already skyrocketing and it's currently sitting at 2700 dollars for 1.000 m/3.
The EU is kill this winter, better get that firewood Eurobros but your industry is absolutely rekt.

Attached: Nordstream.png (736x422, 103.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How fucked is Europe this winter ?

Attached: F587B019-76E6-4B7E-B400-50B54BD4E077.jpg (750x323, 104.91K)

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes

Who will be ruined?

Attached: Russian-President-Vladimir-Putin-cups-his-ear-to-listen-to-a-ques.jpg (1024x1001, 81.08K)

I still wonder what in Jewkraine was so special that Europe had to die.

Russia

you got it backwards

Time for another maintenance. You could open NS 2, you know?

Attached: 1646387514667.png (680x420, 360.67K)

Child trafficking, only jews and their puppets give a shit about Ukraine

win stupid prizes mongrel

oy gevalt
Germany and the EU. Italy will fall first.
Europe had to die regardless. WW2 never ended user, or do you really think those nukes the amerifats place in the heart of Europe are for your protection against zeh rushans?

Hard to call it a win honestly

NS2 was denied bc of the Ukrainian invasion. What will happen is that the glowniggers in Ukraine will blow up the Zaporizhian power plant and you will go cold in the night and have radioactive dust in the morning. You forgot the lessons of the Painter.. who goes to war against Judea goes to war for existence itself. To be or not to be.
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

I hope that it will be the coldest winter in history.

Attached: 1635589271965.jpg (755x768, 55.85K)

All vatnigs are sceared of that Germans could be cold. Very nice:D

I live in a commieblock, I don't need any heating :)
At worst I'll just put a shirt on.

If only there was some easily accessible fuel in firm state that could be easily sourced from all over the world and had high calories concentration hmm

Fatties?

Unironically it's the best thing that can happen in the long term bc it will collapse the EU and maybe, with luck, give the fertile soil for nationalism again.
The only thing we are afraid of is unecessary suffering for our European brothers while you, a filthy, shapeless, disgusting jew treats them like cannon fodder. But you will get what's yours.. in this life or in the next you will get what's yours.
European gas reserves are nearly empty and that's not the problem the problem is industry. People can just burn firewood or coal. And now with the Rhine being unsafe to sail not even coal will be able to be delivered to industries.
(((who))) do you think funded green parties that made Germany turn off their nuclear power plants? This crisis is 100% fabricated.

Alcohol warms up your system and is cheaper than Russian gas

MAINTENANCE THEM!
MAINTENANCE THEM HARDER PUTIN!

>The EU is kill this winter
good, but not where I live we have gas plus my heater is actually on electricity

Alcohol lowers core body temperature and blood pressure the "heat" you feel is just your peripheral circulation. In other words, alcohol makes you more susceptible to hypothermia.
> electricity
Google thermoelectric power plant. Your electricity bill will skyrocket.

Jewkraine war is a massive challenge of the globohomo status quo. Its all or nothing for one of the sides now. Russia wins and EU is cucked and USA loses status of world police, Russia goes back to factory settings (empire in top-5 world countries dominating Europe). Russia loses and globohomo wins once and for all (after China cucked). This is the biggest happenning since WW2 and collapse of the USSR.

Russian gas is less than 7% of Poland's energy so who cares.

I'm praying for 20 below zero for two months. Plus snow, a lot of it.

The wealth of goyim has to be further consolidated in the hands of their masters

>maintenance
Maintenance is racist and sign of white supremacy!

Russia will win simply because it's do or die for your country while Europeans still have a choice between making a deal with Russia or imploding so the dying american empire saves face. Imo The western world will go through what you guys went through in the 90s in the next decade.
Control your emotions for a fucking change and thing logically. You are part of the EU, Germany is the richest country of the EU and they will be fucked without Russian gas what do you think they will do with all the Euros they have? They will flood the gas market and make it impossible for normal faggots like you to afford a single cubic meter of gas besides, as I said, domestic heating is not the problem because there's firewood and coal the problem is industry.

Attached: gas flow.png (1470x636, 91.58K)

>People can just burn firewood or coal
You can do it in you own house or in old apartment houses where firewoods were left working. Lot of old apartment houses were reconstructed and their firewoods were removed. Also you can't burn wood or coal at commieblock.

Yeah, that's true. I was just trying to make a point that domestic heating is just a tiny fraction of the problem industry is the real big deal but yeah, you are 100% correct. Wood burning stoves are not (((enviromentally friendly))) I wouldn't be surprised if the EU puts a tax stamp on it kek.