I think I am either narcissistic or have borderline personality disorder (probably the latter), what can I do about it?

I think I am either narcissistic or have borderline personality disorder (probably the latter), what can I do about it?

Attached: IMG_3363.jpg (1170x1126, 442.59K)

Dialectic Behaviour Therapy

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

And is this something that i can do on my own? I've tried therapy before and it doesn't really work for me desu
I'm a straight male

Literally nothing. Knowing it helps but there is nothing you can do according to the current literature. Just understand you are a piece of shit and find god

Fair enough thanks

well this board ain't for you, first of all, you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded

lose everything and crawl back up from the gutter. real advice.

Judging by your other threads today, a knuckle sandwich.

But you type like a nigger user
Cheers, I do plan on doing something like that if my current life plans go to complete shit
I checked the archive to see what you were talking about, funny guy but not me

Attached: translator.gif (480x492, 808.04K)

hey, at least i don't get "posted from my iphone" stamped on all of my posts

Just read the Bible, fast, and meditate.

Fnd a partner to manipulate the shit out of

Don't put yourself in some made up box by Jewish psychoanalysts.
At all times, you're in control how you react in any given situation. If you observe narcissistic behavior within you, you're free to stop acting that way. Observing is step 1. Step 2 is realizing what your needs are, and what your ego perceives as a threat. Step 3 is introducing new patterns that are more healthy.
There's nothing wrong with you fren. You're a child of God, permanently learning and adepting.

yes you can do it alone with this book also try medical marijuana from a doctor if it’s legal in your country

Attached: 7C1BF737-5A01-4F68-9C60-DD56FC17FC49.jpg (318x398, 63.57K)

KEK, or this

Serious answer for OP: read as much as you can about NPD and try to understand the causality of your condition. You will never be cured, but you can become a real human. It is a very long process but the first step is to stop talking about yourself completely, no exceptions, and maintain this for at least a year

Do 1 gram of shrooms once a month and workout 3 times a week for two years. Fixed me completely. I’m married and with job now.

Theres nothing wrong with you
Go outside
Eat healthy
Lift heavy stuff 3 times a week
Go volunteer and see the horrors
Of the less fortunate
Be greatful you can afford an
Internet connection
Fight the jews bro
Preserve

I am like 90% sure I have bpd but “meds” from the drug dealer pzifer just make it worse. Weed, beer, and mushrooms are healthier then any shit your doctor will give you. Working out is better then all of them.

Just do whatever you want and let the consequences be dammed

why would you want to do anything about it, since there's nothing wrong with you? You are the best and smartest human alive. look down on all the plebs around you, never give them anything but a condescending sneer and laugh at their many misfortunes. Stride the earth as the god you are user. you know its true.

Become a high quality person. If you're good at shit and do good by others nobody cares if you're nuts. It's not narcissism or arrogance if you can back it up and offer to help others achieve similar results.

Just look at any totally obnoxious motivation guru like Gary Vee or Tate. Absolutely grating personalities but they achieved personal success and offer free tips. It has generated massive followings for them.

This
Then you will feel complete.
Jst make sure you tell her with a jokingly smile on your face: I'm going to manipulate the shit out of you
Then you dont have to feel bad.

>I'm narcissistic
>I'm borderline
>I'm a straight male
you are gay af