Powder Gangers

Better careful around these parts. I hear there are Powder Gangers around.

Attached: powder_careful.png (1192x670, 1.04M)

Attached: PowderGangers.png (1218x715, 744.32K)

Attached: powdergang.png (369x306, 157.42K)

might make a few more of these now

Anyone else do the powderganger mission -excluding the goodsprings one--, for the xp and money? After the prison-bust I then go back to goodsprings and help the people kill Joe Cobb

Attached: powdergangerdrugs.png (1257x720, 949.13K)

Attached: powdergang2.png (417x296, 225.66K)

zoomers will never understand

lrn 2 headsize

It's a demonstration of concept.

Attached: powderparty.png (409x304, 227.99K)

Attached: 1660882443363010.jpg (504x415, 26.9K)

Fallout 1 and 2 are the only canon games in my opinion. You had much more freedom in the original games
>you may kill any character in the game, you could larp as a serial child killer if you wanted
>you could kill quest givers and lose that entire storyline
>instead of saving humanity you can just systematically wipe the surviving humans from the wasteland
Making npc's and children unkillable goes against the entire point of the fallout series. Prompted to do a quest you don't like? Kill the quest giver and take his stuff and then do the quest anyway etc

Attached: Child_Killer.png (1462x1294, 133.59K)

1 and 2 are the best but FNV is good too. As you no doubt know it's people who get the Fallout universe, not that big kike and his front man Todd out to lower the bar and make a few million shekels.

3 and 4 are more like Fallout themed FPS games, I agree.

I did it during a legion playthrough, the quest I fought the law is pretty underwhelming imo

In the European versions of fallout 1 and 2 they actually removed all the children characters to prevent people from being able to kill them which ruins the morality system
>kill a child now suddenly bountyhunters chase you through the wasteland
>city people attack you on sight but murderous raider gangs think you're cool now
There's no point in a morality system if they remove all the evil options and only allow good actions

Attached: Hated.png (1456x1206, 117.09K)

New Vegas is pretty much the same, you can live your sicko fantasies out in that game schizo user

Just tell the police you wanna kill kids already

peak autism

I don't think being able to kill kids in vidya is the hill to die on, user.
I wouldn't have any interest in roleplaying as a childkiller, just like I wouldn't have any interest in roleplaying as other disgusting things like a necrophile or a homosexual.

Yeah Bethesda is too sanitized to make a true fallout game. They like to make games that hold your hand and ensure that anyone who plays the game wins no matter what your decisions are

Attached: main-qimg-40feefe00602b89f702077431349eee1-lq.jpg (602x485, 56.82K)

thanks for the bump user
made a new one just for you

Attached: powderusedtobe.png (416x346, 148.78K)