Are JEWS (capitalize this word, bigots) the master race?

We have the highest IQs, have the biggest cocks and are the fairest and wisest of the races. Plus GOD chose us as his special people. What say you goyniggers?

Attached: whitmer-pic (2).jpg (723x806, 96.4K)

Thanks for asking, no.

>We have the highest IQs

Attached: the smart Jew myth.jpg (1676x1050, 737.32K)

We are, yes.

Lmao, jealous bigots!

Attached: umad.gif (320x240, 35.16K)

>highest IQs
No

>have the biggest cocks
No

>fairest and wisest of the races
No

You have to understand that this heavily propagated drivel is simply a secularized religious idea.

In the torah it is explained how jews are the chosen people, the superior race and will wait for their machiah to restore Israel and make it the most powerful and illustrious country the world has ever seen, creating peace on earth.

This kind of religious drivel has infected the mind of our current world leaders in the form of the great reset and globalism, but at the end of the day it's just another eschatology.

Jews were only considered superior when they took control of the bank, which incidentally leads the capitalist world.

The minute the general system and the worldview changes, the jews will get atomized.

If you're so wise, why were you kicked out so many countries? Why did you repeatedly rebel against God resulting in his judgement? Why did you need the White race to save your asses time and time again? Why did Jesus call you the synagogue of Satan?

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Does anyone have that study regarding episcopalians'/anglicans' IQ? I can remember it showing that they had the highest IQ out of every living group, though the rest of the whites (and those included under "white") brought the average down. Not really surprising when you look at history either.

Whitmer isn’t Jewish though

>repeat the same mistakes 100+ times
>smart
Pick one

Not a fan :(

They're definitely the best at suffering from neuroses.

Women are the jews of gender

Just imagine if she had been kidnapped and then subject to a gang bang having all her holes stuffed. Imagine that mouth stuffed full of cock.

You have highest VERBAL IQs because you’re liars you dumb moron. You can’t do actual logic because that’s a different IQ type.

jews*
Always lowercase, on all letters

Those that call them selves Jews are of the synagogue of Satan.

Jews spend every moment of their existence pretending to be white, but the only person who ever pretended to be a jew was Whoopi Goldberg. Does that sound like a master race to you?

Attached: 1613974083821.png (1440x2182, 876.94K)

>ITZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ
Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit Any Forums. "Da joos" are not responsible for your shortcomings. "Da joos" are not "replacing" you in "your" countries. "Da joos" don't hold disproportionate institutional power. It's all in your head. Stop parroting Nazi propaganda from the 40's. It has no place in our diverse progressive modern world. As time moves forward, people around the world are becoming more accepting of other cultures and racists are and will continue losing influence on society. White people will be a minority in America and Canada within the decade. People of color around the world will have a permanent home in Europe, which they deserve for centuries of oppression and genocide from Europeans. Israel will continue to exist, and be a shining beacon of prosperity and progressivism in the Middle East. You racist fucks will never win, so just accept it, chuds.
>Verification not required.

Attached: Jooz.png (230x219, 11.12K)

Why is your face so greasy?

Here's your (you), faggot.

Attached: 1660930337204.jpg (456x337, 111.44K)

never met a kike smarter than Me,
not a single kike has managed to confuse Me or hoodwink Me with their pilpul,
haven't met any jew taller than Me.
Every single kike I've met I could've killed with My bare hands.
God "told" Me yesterday that My crusade against the kikes is valid.
(((you))) will pay for the crimes of your forefathers, Spiritual Knowledge wasn't meant to be corrupted and used as a tool for enslavement.
Time's up, kike.

Death to kikes

Attached: kikelies.gif (471x650, 144.82K)

Death to kikes

Attached: dtk.jpg (2660x2660, 985.49K)

Death to kikes

Attached: dtk2.jpg (872x1024, 195.73K)

Death to kikes

Attached: dtk3.jpg (8000x5798, 4M)

ha.

Attached: alphajew.jpg (878x1200, 298.02K)