Michael Schuhmacher Redpill

M. SCHUMACHER SCENE HIS SKI ACCIDENT, BECAUSE HE KNEW ALL MOTORSPORT IN THE WORLD IS ABOUT CHILD TRAFFICKING. — HIS SON MICK SCHUMACHER NOW RIDES IN FORMULA 1 AND SEEES EVERYTHING. — HIS INFORMATION WILL GET INTO THE HANDS OF THE WHITE HATS. — ALL THE BIGGEST EVENTS IN THE WORLD RELATE TO CHILDREN TRAFFICKING — THE WHOLE WORLD RUNS ON CHILD TRAFFICKING — WE FIGHT FOR THE CHILDREN — NOTHING ELSE MATTERS — THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR THE COURAGE YOU TAKE FOR THE CHILDREN IN THE WORLD — WE SALUTE YOU —

Attached: IMG_20220819_185837_967.jpg (1200x800, 97.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2598302/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F1 is a total nigger sport now.

What? Who cares? The kikes will end up raping your children anyways (school, work, STEM job, you name it)

meds

F1 is rigged for sure

meds

Yeah okay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2598302/

Agreed.
Many don't know it and/or don't want to see it.
It's possible the young in F1 are there to clean the sport up.
Max Verstappen comes to mind. His father was almost ritually sacrificed in that Brabham during a pitstop for not wanting any part in the child rape rituals.
Can't say for sure about many other drivers.
Vettel is leaving F1 because he got caught and he'll be executed, if he wasn't executed already.
Hamilton performs like shit because he knows he's dead and will soon be gone as well.
Alonso is leaving F1 because either he wants nothing to do with those rituals, or he too got caught.
Ricciardo is gone next year as well. Perhaps for the same reason as Alonso.

If you remember the 2020 season, you'll remember the satanic ritual of kneeling for BLM.
Many drivers never took the knee. Sainz, Verstappen, Norris, Russell, Gasly iirc.
Others did. Hamilton, Vettel, etc.
I believe there's a clue there.

Also, last season was won by Verstappen.
He wasn't supposed to win.
Michael Masi fooled the satanic clique and used the laws of the FIA to prevent Hamilton from killing Verstappen with "brake failure induced accidents".
Others were involved too, to ensure there would be no adulteration of telemetry or wireless communication to the cars.
That's why Masi was pulled out, and why the new guy in charge is a satanic Arab.

I intuited at the end of last year's season that this year's season won't be completed.
Exposure of the child rape rituals may be the reason.
Spa-Francorchamps is scrapped from next year's calendar because a shitload of children were funneled and raped through that track's organisation.
The owner was shot dead in some lesbian love triangle gone wrong last year, and the last two races there were cancelled over spontaneous storms which weren't forecast ahead of time.
Monaco won't come back either. Same reason.

You say this as if the drivers were the only one on an F1 team. There's literally hundreds of people involved with putting a car on the road.

Proof. Or meds. Or both

K.. Keep Me Posted

I hope gimi isn't one of them. he didn't kneel.

>be Jos Verstappen
>see child traficking op.
>refuse to participate
>almost get sacrificed
>groom your own son to get into F1

Makes total sense

Of course. Toto Wolf was extremely angry at the end of the last season for good reason. Hamilton's victory was bought and paid for in children.
The people financing those racing teams, a lot of the sponsors (perhaps all of them), many of the PR people and businessmen working for the teams, they're all in on it.
I'm not sure about the autistic engineers who dedicate their entire careers to legally circumventing FIA regulations. There may be a few, but probably not wholesale.

I do focus on the drivers however, because their position is the main public position. The position with all the prestige, glamour, attention, accreditation and the position that gets all the fans.
All those perks come at a price.

What I'm interested in most of all right now is how the good drivers (as in, the ones who didn't rape kids to get a seat or a victory) managed to get signed to drive in F1.
Skill alone is not enough. There must be people on the inside who clear those drivers with the crooks.

I've never said this before but seriously consider meds

I can see why you would doubt it.
Is there anything more humiliating for the FIA and every satanic pedovore involved than being forced to watch the son of the guy who said no, say no and obliterate the field?
Short of the crimes being exposed of course?

I cry everytime I watch the video when the reporter tells that he beat senna numbers.

He's still alive but his racer spirit isn't.

You need help lad

Let me guess.. TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

Some kike is going to read this thread and get the idea for a netflix special where an F1 driver gets involved in child trafficking, is killed in a bizarre pitlane accident, his son who is also an elite sniper takes up F1 and avenges his father by driving an F1 car up a ramp and crashing it into a child rape ritual killing the children in the process but saving one random guy who happens to be black and trans.