Trump will lose the primary. This is an official prediction

Trump will lose the primary. This is an official prediction.

Attached: 965CC817-2548-4D41-A304-A454B4428B14.jpg (958x536, 516.08K)

Bird owners are wierdos and foot fags get the rope.

if diigits both sides lose and birds are made the national symbol of america

>This is an official prediction
Where's your office, bitch?

pretty stupid prediction honestly
without any further nuance provided, I'm gonna just call you a brainlet retard and now I'm gonna go fuck your mother in the asshole and then ignore all her calls and texts afterwards

fuuuck reroll user reroll!

Everybody is siding with DeSantis

I've always liked birds as pets but for real they're a real pain in the ass of you have to travel.
> Who will take care of the bird?
Like lizards and snakes. Boarding these animals for 75$ a night is the only way you can leave.

y'all be rigging the primaries too? Fucking demonrats

Yes. It's clear at this point. All the major conservatives power centers are backing DeSantis. Fox News, major donors, Alex Jones, MAGA social media infulencers etc. Trump has no social media and none of the news outlets will carry his speeches. A major advantage he had in 2016 was the free media coverage and being the only "America First" candidate. Neither is on his side this time now.

Sun conures are cute until they start screaming.

fr fr, they’re super needy

Mine needs attention and company for basically 8 hours a day. Essentially would be impossible to have her in a one person household

Sounds like a narrative is being created to justify the voter fraud in 2024. “Oh Trump isn’t as popular any more, that’s why this installed democrat with a horrible approval rating won!”

Attached: FF92DFFE-3749-4E9E-A04D-04490CB68A72.gif (400x400, 1.75M)

His only chance at this point is to run as VP under Desantis but that ain’t happening.

Yes anons, I too am a DeSantis missile. I will tell all my friends and anyone else who asks that Trump is just too divisive and didn't do enough to prevent the riots of January 6th, which were just awful you know?
>I mean it's crazy to think that in a private ballot people who do that might turn around and still vote for Trump because fuck you

He can jam Operation Ward Speed up his ass, Ivana’s ass, Don Jr’s ass, and Eric’s Beavis’s looking cockwasher hole. Fuck ‘em all.

He could’ve been great, but he bought the lie, then sold the lie as his own.

Fuck all politicians.

checked!

Attached: Peeps are truly gentle Birbs.jpg (634x373, 43.24K)

Op will never be a woman. This is an official prediction.

Attached: SpockKnows.jpg (630x365, 82.43K)

This is an official prediction. Trump has no intention of running - he's trolling the FBI, teh Democrats and the media. DeSantis will be your primary winner and he will partner up with Kari Lake. Trump will endorse and make appearances at their rallies. Trump does not want to reenter elected office but does want to influence.

Trump is a narcissist. He can’t handle not being the guy. A rational person would do as you say, but he’s going to run (and lose). You’ll see.

0% chance of this unless it's stolen after the FBI raid.

Birds are fake