You travel back in time to 10:45 PM, August 31st,1939

You are in Hitler's office.
Your eyes focus on the Fuhrer himself, sitting behind his desk. At first, the only sound is the gentle shuffle of papers as he works and the quiet ticking of the clock in the background.
Hitler looks up at you as if he did not expect you to be here, but is unsurprised by your appearance.

Knowing only what you know now, what do you tell him?

Attached: Hitler in office.jpg (1423x1938, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Mein fuhrer", you say.
The man looks up from his paperwork at you. "Da?"
You walk over to his desk.
Once there, you turn around, and bend over slightly in front of his desk.
PRRRRRRRFFFFFTTRRFFFBBBBBBBBBT

Massive oil fields in Arabia, mein fuhrer.

>The man looks up from his paperwork at you. "Da?"
Why does the German Fuhrer answer in Russian?

Kill the Jews or they'll kill you.

I would say don’t let your like doctor inject you with opium and meth, and dom out the russians while you still have time

*kike

Id say
> Your actions will hand control of the Leviathan to the Pharisees, and they will scapegoat you for the deaths of millions. Take Jerusalem instead, don't bother with Europe. What lays under the sands of the seas off of Hadera will save you.

Don't know German and my phone probably doesn't have service so shit outta luck. Probably just start trying to pantomime killing the Jews by rubbing my hands together and making a Dracula fangs reveal face, then putting a gun to my head while saying "must kill juden" over and over hoping someone knows English as I'm dragged away by secret police for interrogation since I just magically appeared in front of Hitler crying about Jews and doing a bad nosferatu impression followed by spitting all over his desk making machine gun fire sounds.

Underrated
Kek

Just hand him a few books about ww2 and let him figure it out

Nothing, I execute the retard and hope whoever takes over is actually competent.

I agree with you, but what is off the coast of hadera?

I’ve never heard of it and i’m in deep, very curious

Ay bro the allies are gonna come hard asf for Omaha beach and your heavy water production facility is gonna get rekt. Sure up defenses as much as possible.
Oh yeah and the Russians want to take Berlin. Don’t let any of these things happen.
Lastly, if we sure up everything and still can’t keep Germany then you need to flee to Japan. Not Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Tokyo specifically.
Let the Japanese lose the war and you’ll be safe.
In my world your death is one of the biggest points of contention that prompts the vilification of a perfectly good political ideology for the rest of history. With you able to state your side and continue your values even if it’s only behind the scenes would be invaluable.

Gas the kikes before it is too late

Hand him a quick sketch of a W80 warhead.

Attached: w80.jpg (4032x3024, 1.36M)

I approach him.
*Unzip my dick*

Don't trust the Americans or Russians, and once you start bombing England don't stop till there is no fuel left for your planes.,

he has been

he didn’t die in berlin, look up the skeleton the russians were claiming as his

just do it, they're gonna blame you for it anyways.

Fight the war on one front... Wait until you have nukes to deal with the commies.

amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

I believe it’s possible he is still alive today

"niggers tongue my anus"

based

Attached: kirino.jpg (438x620, 61.04K)

Hello Hitler, if you take the Caucasus please eradicate the Armenians.
Thank you.

>what do you tell him?
I explain all of the mistakes that Germany made in my timeline and explain how the war ends and what the future is like. That is it. After that, I try to set up a meeting with the Emperor.

>Was ist Omaha beach?
The Fuhrer asks, not knowing about the American codenames for the Normandy landing sites.

The Leviathan

Da and Jah sounds similar

>hitler was incompetent! his generals and the allies who survived the war and wrote all the history about it told me so
american education

Funny that'd make him 133 years 3 months and 27 days old

Lol

"The jews are going to accuse you of exterminating them. So... you should actually do it. Putting them in camps and letting them die of typhus isn't going to do the job. You're going to need to kill all of them. Be careful of your landgrab in Europe. Do it slowly and with prudence. But the Jew thing. You need to really really really double down and do that thing because your legacy is going to be tied to it whether you do it or not."

put a bullet in his head. save millions of white lives. soviets invade germany. allies help the germans under new leadership. we put down the subhuman bolshevik scum hand in hand together.

Pretend to be an ancient Aryan spirit and hand him information on modern jets Fischer tropp and nuclear weapons

Attached: 1642977278076.jpg (750x606, 76.7K)

I have I.B.S so stressful or anxious situations make me go to the bathroom.

If I just teleported in front of Hitler I would probably just pull my pants down and immediately have to take a shit. It would be a long one too.

I am not sure what would happen then probably he would call the police and ask why a man teleported in front of him to take a dump.

Kek

The British want peace and you need to finish them at Dunkirk. Send an assassin to kill that fat drunken fuck Churchill and you might have a chance to negotiate with them again. The Russians are getting pumped full of weapons by ZOG America. Get Turkey more involved on the Eastern front. Here is the basic design plans for the AR-15 make it your standard issue weapon. Your troops will thank you later.

Attached: 1486616838590.jpg (400x300, 27.78K)

>bend over slightly in front of his desk.
>PRRRRRRRFFFFFTTRRFFFBBBBBBBBBT
ahh ze tradizionel Österreiches hello

>Here is the basic design plans for the AR-15
Off the top of your head, you know how to design an AR-15?

The Italians are going to cause problems for you and in the end turncoat and pretend they were allies all along. Spain will declare neutrality. England will not surrender and leaving them alone will allow the Americans to stage an invasion from their island. Japan will fail to secure the Pacific. Russian will overwhelm your forces with bodies and spend the rest of the war carving out their empire from your conquest.

just shoot him.
Without Hitler the americans couldve never invaded europe.