What is Japan going to do about their declining birth rates?

What is Japan going to do about their declining birth rates?

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 7.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/20/587297870/japanese-baby-factory-man-gains-custody-of-13-surrogate-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably nothing as they slowly become able to afford more than 0.5x0.5x0.2 bugpods on 40 hour/week salary.

step #1 filter your posting

not your problem. your country has much worse issues to fix.

Doing what every globalist nation is doing.

Attached: 456790576800.jpg (1105x661, 80.01K)

>population decreases
>pay goes up as employers are fighting over fewer employees
>house prices go down
>young Japs can afford to buy houses and pay for larger families
>birth rate increases
Or I guess they could just replace their population with Indians, Africans and Middle Easterners for the sake of line go up like our leaders have done.

vatnik furfag you got unbanned? i was wondering why the threads seemed less autistic than usual.
>What is Japan going to do about their declining birth rates?
get rid of there slave goy worker drone culture.

Attached: 1660504798561066.png (400x480, 168.16K)

This mad lad solved it:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/20/587297870/japanese-baby-factory-man-gains-custody-of-13-surrogate-children

I hope that he gets assassinated - publicly and brutally.

Kek, this is memeworthy
>Stop making babies, you have to go extinct
>Nope
Face of yes chad with japanese style

Positive Eugenics. Marriage and reproduction choices made on the logical basis of correct consanguinity (4rth cousin). Excluding jews and lolbertarian miscegenation.

Attached: lebensborn_i.jpg (600x349, 20.1K)

Most certainly, forcebreed all fertile woman, because that's how much they hate niggers and foreigners over all. I would bet a kidney on that.

>declining
>literally 200 million in island smaller than Norway

kys you absolute imbecile

>japan reverts to an optimal density island ethnostate
>this is bad
are you jewish by chance?

livable areas are limited

Attached: 77452783.png (991x525, 906.73K)

End the central bank money system, replace it with something good, let economy normalise and all problems weren't

Bringing hitomi out of retirement is the only way

They are massively overpopulated, they shouldn't do anything but prepare for the transition to a more manageable number

Nothing, best option is to allow foreign people in but they'll only attract weebs and the bottom 5% of humanity. Next best option is to have more sex, but that campaign has failed. I'm pretty sure this is their capacity until they find better ways to find more livable space

they're like pandas that won't fuck to save their species: let them die if that's their destiny.

What's wrong with population decline anyway? Even in another generation there would still be millions of Japanese to maintain the workings of the country.

import white men to breed their women and give them powerful feelings of exstacy that japanese "men" cant

Automate elder care. They already have toilets that will wash your ass for you, just build a bedpan version. And add a pill dispenser, food delivery bot, and a voice assistant tailored to old people needs. And have a medical system weighted more toward hospice care rather than trying to do surgeries or fight cancer on someone who is 95 years old.