All people who got the vaxx got BTFO
>realize you were being used
>split family over it
>threatened for not complying
>no functioning immune system anymore
>still wearing a face diaper

youtu.be/dm9KepqHWUk [Open]

You can't stop us anymore vaxxies

Attached: eyfAvNKe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfR1qse1g9Y
pfizer.com/refunds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meds

you took yours and you'll get no refunds

so what? I havent been sick schizo

Just die

Attached: 1659614167568207.gif (203x294, 3.91M)

you're sick by default, moshe
in the head

kys kike

>face diaper
I was at an amusement park with my family the other day and I saw some dude (a zoomer) wearing a long sleeve hoodie and a mask. It was 80 something degrees out and I was sweating like a pig. These people are not even sane. Saw the guy a couple times, he probably died of heatstroke cause I stayed till close and didn't see him anymore at night.

No refunds for the retards! Fuck you all. Your all going to suffer and it's all your fault. Can't get it out of you no matter how hard you try. Enjoy your VAIDS. I hope it was worth it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-234442_Drive.jpg (2400x1080, 455.56K)

>fatty can't handle the heat
many such cases

Not fat at all. I'm just a sweathog.

that's disgusting

Much like you and your countrymen.

can't hold a candle to your weimar republic
kikes don't seem to shit where they eat and it's pretty clear they don't eat in burgerstan

I've seen a zoomer in Vegas wearing jeans, a hoodie and a mask in 106 degree heat. Outdoors as well, while no one is around him.

Re-post in English please

not my problem your mutt education fails you at every turn

you are devleoping cancer. you won't even know you're dead for a few years. but, much like a bridge jumper, you cannot go back now.

>split family over it
am i the only guy who rejected a family of pureblood tolerant vaxxies? I haven't lived in the same state as them for a decade now, but I don't see a point in rebuilding relationships after learning that they all took it. Really, what's the point?

Are Zoomers just completely unable to think logically? I mean not all of them are this retarded, are they? But maybe about 60%?

I wish this was actually true, I need to fucking go.

But alas, it isn't. lmao

My meds only work when you take yours.

patience is a virtue
it'll come

Yes, you are wrong. While I understand your disgust at your own family, they at least didn't reject you. They are entitled to their own opinions, even if they are wrong and uninformed and misguided. If they still love you and care for you, you shouldn't write them off. Family is the most important thing on earth. My pro-vaxx family has tolerated me, though their true colors have shone thru and it has been very very hurtful to see how they really are, hurtful and puzzling, because they're not stupid people. But at the end of the day, they are still my family, and family should stick together. They're utterly brainwashed and I pity them.

I think zoomers are just desperate for social approval. Being a maskoid is an easy way to get such approval (from libshit adults)

>It was lockdown what's causing all the excess deaths from heart disease and strokes n sheeet...It deffo wasn't the vaccine because the govt didn't even mention that was a possibility...don't listen to that retired surgeon, I mean, what do they know, eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=mfR1qse1g9Y

2 more weeks faggot

There are refunds

pfizer.com/refunds

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-092959_Brave.jpg (1588x1575, 1.29M)