GENTRIFICATION

When did making neighborhoods better places to live become a bad thing?

Attached: gentrification.jpg (1000x700, 219.17K)

Laziness and apathy to comminity.

>Now that the neighborhood is nice, why do I have to move?
Because you are the one who makes the neighborhood a bad place

There's literally no argument against gentrification. It doesn't even have a fake kinda effective argument, challenge a person on it and they'll just say that your ruining the neighborhood. Gentrification is the ultimate "I hate white people" argument.

On one hand making places nice is good. On the other hand people always complain about globohomo buying up tons of land and making it increasingly more difficult to own a home, and even more expensive to rent. Plus you have to understand that gentrified areas at least where I live just end up with niggers anyway. I've seen it with my own eyes my entire life lol.

Because middle to upper class liberals like diversity but only when it's outside their neighborhood, you ugly shitskins only exist as their props.

Attached: 1660852503690168m.jpg (727x1024, 93.25K)

whites move in
>GENTRIFICATION
whites move out
>WHITE FLIGHT
they're just retarded

the actual argument they use is that it's unfair the neighborhood became wealthier and better because of things like property taxes or rent increasing with it, now the poor shitbags can't afford to live there and need to move out and make way for the wealthy hardworking people.

The whole "eroding the neighborhood culture" shit is always hilarious as they basically just admit when foreign people move in it destroys the original people's lifestyle, only thing is in this example the original lifestyle isn't worth preserving.

Who's to say she has to move? Who exactly is making her move?
>inb4 landlord raised muh rent
If she lives in an apartment complex, form a tenants' association and collectively bargain with the landlord. It allows you to at least threaten a rent strike or hire a lawyer if you want to move things your way. That's the way to do things in such "nice neighborhoods."

it's a fucking picture full of olmecs, is this america???

Because minorities get extremely jelly when whites like to hold an actual community instead of corporate communites, like vidya and pridepox or Grooming gatherings

literally not my problem

Attached: gentrification_ohno.jpg (1701x853, 163.96K)

I spend several hours every weekend maintaining my yard in the Texas heat. Niggers can’t even be bothered to pick up the trash in their apartment stairwells.

Attached: D457AF54-864B-4765-8537-5486169A52D3.jpg (750x560, 81.49K)

You have to move because of property taxes, you igmoraenus.

>because of things like property taxes or rent increasing with it
So the problem isn't the neighbourhood per se, but rather parasitic attributes of the financial system.

you must go back

normalfags can fuck right off

Sure there are. It used to be low rent. After gentrification rent goes up.most of Original community has to leave

Because you can’t afford it retard and you’re here for cheap labor and to be a corporations and democrats bitch play toy, that’s why. You don’t get to live in nice places when you’re a free loading roach who raises more shit head free loaders.

>nice edged lines
a well-manicured, edged, green yard is orgasmic. good job with those tight lines, user. 'mirin'

The original community already left though you fucking idiot and then these low life fucks (like you) move in for a while and when gentrification starts you are removed and it goes back to people who can add value to the place.

Think of losers like you and these vile beaners as nothing more than placeholders and cogs in the machine. That’s literally what you are. Cogs and fuel for a system that doesn’t give two about your existence. I’ll have fries with that place and don’t forget extra ketchup packets you fucking loser.

Gentrification is a product of jewish money.

You're more than welcome to stay if you can afford the new, higher pricing for a better neighborhood. The people who have to go are the reason it was gentrified in the first place.

Stop being the reason for a shit neighborhood and maybe you won't "HAVE TO LEAVE" after it's not longer shit, you fucking imbecile

Attached: 1660188771443217.gif (280x236, 889.66K)

>White people move in.
>Neighborhood becomes nice and beautiful.
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING

these motherfuckers always live in the shittiest areas filled with crime, they cry because no stores want to open up around them but when they start getting nice they actively work against the growth and call it racists because their rent goes up, which they generally dont fucking pay because half the buildings are section 8 housing. also gentrification isnt white people moving in to empty buildings and rebuilding a shitty neighborhood. these idiots think having a tattoo front and a liquor store for ever other building is a fucking rich culture

Attached: 1658844603741447.jpg (1115x1200, 145.24K)

>whites stay
>This is OUR neighborhood, cracker!

>half the buildings are section 8 housing.
Defund the FBI? I say start with defunding HUD.
That will really kick some shit off.