Abe Shinzo Murdered for the Second Time

The rare event in history where some random dude killed a political figure and the public went : "dang the assassin is actually making pretty good points"

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-08-19 133444.png (748x400, 52K)

Attached: abe's last message to japan.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

really shined a spotlight on how fucked the cult situation was, hard not to be sympathetic after his mom gave all the family's money to the moonies.

desu, I don't think he's actually dead.
I think this is push poll to justify to the public why they're not having a funeral.

God are you dumb

WOULD BREED.

Shinzo Abe’s assassin after the Japanese public ends up agreeing with him

Attached: AlertInfatuatedAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-max-1mb.gif (320x205, 801.87K)

How do you explain that the assailant used a shotgun, yet no one standing near Abe got injured?

I don't understand why they don't like Abe.
Wasn't he a good leader who genuinely cared about his people?

They still don't forgive him for Kaguya-sama

Attached: kaguya-sex.jpg (568x516, 112.88K)

Because blast radius of a shotgun shell isn’t very wide until much further than you’d think.

Kek.
Your country has no guns and it shows.

Why didnt we let the germans win

He was close, a shotgun's spread really is negligible at that distance.

He was middling. Not awful, not great. Major issue is that he tried to change the constitution so that Japan could go to war again and the public does NOT want Japanese soldiers dying for America in the middle east.

But a lot's come out after his death about his family and party's ties with a cult that exploits the hell out of people.

Shotgun spread is a meme. At 50 meters it's something like the size of a fist. Real life isn't a video game. Real Nip or English Teacher? I have a question.

High-profile people do fake their deaths from time to time.

Attached: epstein.jpg (1080x1191, 509.36K)

>Real Nip or English Teacher? I have a question.
Neither. What's your question?

There is a reason Japanese people are honorary white. Mudbloods and sandniggers only go against innocent bystanders. This one had really good reasons to do what he did.

ZOGbot? I wanted to know about >As in, if a couple divorces in Japan, is it common for the mother to completely exclude the father from their childrens' lives?

my wife.
you're a judaised hellhole.

Attached: Mayu.Watanabe.full.469.png (408x612, 208.64K)

Dude, you're from Texas. Texas is totally gay for Jews.

Japanese almost kicked your ass lol. If you joined axis, we would be placing the red flag on the white house.

If we joined the Axis, you wouldn't have enough trucks or avgas to prevent Hitler from winning.

Attached: Nikita Krutschev lend lease.jpg (723x194, 32.55K)

Shotgun's have slim spread, also if he used slugs then there was basically zero spread.