How many famous people browse /pol?

I'm pretty famous and someone you wouldn't expect to browse here but I'm wondering who else here is famous?

Attached: 1660353214290597m.jpg (1024x622, 80.97K)

I’m also pretty famous. You would recognize my name, but wouldn’t recognize me on the street.

I'm a rich billionaire

Attached: 1633950283512.png (512x512, 118.33K)

>I'm pretty famous
No one cares. You are Anonymous here, unless you use a tripcode, in which case you are a fag. Also, since you're the OP, you're automatically a faggot. kys.

ITT: lies

Weird Al does, 100% confirmed.

I to am famous, if you count faggot ecelebs who are a absolute cancer on society. Make sure to subscribe. So that counts 3 of us so far out of 4!

Attached: CD045C07-47C3-4D97-9D19-989451C47FF5.gif (640x634, 2.51M)

Lmao, I liked how him and jamie were looking for a board to browse, and they read through a few and then said "What would be a a good thing to check into thats like extreme...politically incorrect...BAM! Let's go to that one" as if they don't come here frequently. Just own up to it, joe. Don't be a faggot and act as if you don't lurk here.

i have 3.6M Youtube subs.
Suck my cock.

>You are anonymous here
That's why I like it. I don't have sycophants blowing smoke up my ass I get an honest opinion.

I'm super famous, 6'6, have an 11 inch penis and a 177 IQ.

Attached: Orson.jpg (982x726, 50.37K)

I am Jeff Basils, CEO of Amazon

sorta defeats the porpoise
so maybe fuck off back to faggot

PLEASE READ THE PROTOCOLS OF THE MEETINGS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION IF YOU WANT AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR JEWISH HOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS THINK OF YOU... UNLESS YOU ARE A JEW YOURSELF AND ALREADY KNOW... ALL CAPS BITCH

I am not famous, but my dad is. He works for Nintendo.

I'm a 9 foot 5, 250 IQ, 20 inch dick, multibillionaire Wendy's chef with several PhDs in medicine and physics before the age of 12.

Everyone posts here, yes even you old grandma has to call someone a nigger from time to time to release pressure

My name is George Soros.

If only 90% of the world didn't enjoy the smoke blown up their ass

rogan
musk
tim pool
tim dillon
are quasi regulars

desu it's better not knowing
that's the whole point of this place
just keep exploring the facets of truth through the self ingestion of redpills

Attached: surviving the redpills.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Same. Cept mine is 12 inches. And thick. They call me 2 liter pete.

>

Attached: Trevor Moore on pol full.jpg (1665x1246, 443.95K)

Nobody here is famous because famous people are busy living lives of pleasure and wealth. You only end up here because you're a truthseekers or a wayward normie. These days the only famous people are actors or e-fags or ceos so their narcissists who can't see past their own noses

Hmm, I have 3.61.

Attached: 64DFBFC1-6B09-4E96-AF97-6D3BFB249F1E.jpg (680x523, 63.88K)

I think people just want what they don't have.

I kneel

Attached: 1656252165363.webm (480x640, 2.92M)

OP is a fat basement dweller.

Also Elon Musk maybe, from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised

Me
I am most famous among the voices in my head

Famous people sit on the toilet for 15-20 minutes just like everyone else

>look at me look at me
not politics. fuck off faggot.

Not many. Most people Rogan's age wouldn't even be able to figure out how to navigate it.

There aren't as many posters on here as many think either. A bulk of the posts on pol are automated script spam.

Attached: 1658865304616486.png (1024x1024, 350.09K)

Mmmm Billiam, fetch my copy of the Daily Any Forums I desire trannies and race mixing threads

Attached: 8C9B3538-C290-4C2D-B981-F5D51B773A65.gif (220x220, 83.45K)

I’m big in japan

good way to get a hernia dumbfuck
push it out as fast you can preferably while making home improvements

Is that you zelenskyyyyy? I bet that retard does a few lines then comes online to see what people are saying.

I'm a personal friend of George Washington, so you better be careful on what you say to me

Actors have to deal with the Jew daily, some of them probably need places to vent. Musicians too. If they're not top tier a-list celebs they probably have enough time and alienation to shitpost. And I know of a lot of CEO and youtubefag types that are past or present Any Forums posters, who knows how many wandered over here

Thinking about what how special they are for sucking kike cock and getting to play pretend on tv for it or what they're going to spend their money on or what child to enslave or when to go to temple

/Pol is political and famous people drive politics since culture is upstream of politics. So this thread is political

I don't think you understand just how hard i laughed at that video

Most of the famous people pass the impression that they live life of pleasure and wealth while the real people living those live would never advertising such a thing.

Honor Levy (inb4 who is that)