German gas companies have estimated at €32 billion their potential losses from short-deliveries of Russian gas...

German gas companies have estimated at €32 billion their potential losses from short-deliveries of Russian gas. Losses arise because, due to Gazprom's reduction in supplies to Germany, German energy companies are forced to purchase the missing volumes of fuel at high prices on the stock exchange in order to provide for their consumers. To cover these losses of companies, the German authorities introduced a one-time tax for end consumers.

Attached: photo_2022-08-19_17-09-38.jpg (780x298, 32.08K)

>shower
>electricity
Huh?

>american education

No one hates Europe as much as Germany

Attached: Dn8tPO0XsAIlTqn.jpg (673x343, 43.49K)

I think they use electric shower heads. Its an okay system. South Americans love that shit.

No one in their right mind would own an electric water heater in North America.

You still have your slaves lighting a fire under the water tank?

>water heaters are powered by electricity
Canadian education

Attached: 1660927261797.jpg (555x693, 49.7K)

>One-time tax
Kek

>literal chink

>he has to use a lighter to ignite his water heater
Do Europeans actually light their stoves with candles too? Holy shit they're more backwards than I thought.

Attached: 1660927360566.jpg (1999x1328, 93.85K)

>underage retard

Maybe for those who use electric boilers (or however westerners call these things).

As someone who has lived in Europe I can appreciate these smug fags getting their comeuppance. Europeans, specifically western and Nordic Europeans are the most smug, self centered, condescending fags on the planet. All the while the average one lives in a one bedroom flat, drives some clown car and doesn't have $500 to their name. They live menial existences only due to their governments (well actually the American government) proping them up. This crisis will show the world what Europeans really are; not sophisticated creators of society but rather apartment dwelling cretins with poor dental hygiene and cold showers.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

They exist in a few places in the US with no piped natural gas

This.

Attached: look-no_bike.jpg (384x524, 115.5K)

They can't afford the batteries for the ignitor. Souk crushing poverty is the norm in most of europe

Nice trips. Europeans are smug, because their government and media tells them they should be smug. Many Europeans know they are being fucked.

I still don't understand why nato built energy security with a country it considers enemy number 1. greed outweighed common sense?

Attached: Houshou-Marine-Hololive-Virtual-YouTuber-фэндомы-6478536.jpg (1062x1328, 145.41K)

The US and their tools did this. Not hating the EU is retarded.

>europe is dying!!!
t. Russoid who earns 300$/month and has to sell his kid for money

They are fairly common I'd guess like 30% of homes are only on electric. As long as you dont need propane for heat then just go electric for everything the new hybrid electric water heaters use heat pumps and aren't that much more expensive to run than gas, but do cost a lot upfront.

It's all true. This continent is absolute garbage. I can't imagine that there are more loyal and at the same time haughty slaves anywhere on the planet. I'm just gonna use the 'free' education system and move to the US in two years. Europe is beyond salvation.

Please Putin don't cuck out and make these faggots suffer

Technocrat hate common sense because it devalue their ''expertise'' and relegate such thinking to the plebs.

Trump warned them but he was cheetos hitler so it didnt count.

>Short a commodity
>lose the gamble
>Government lets you simply steal money from your clients to cover the bad bet

kek

Attached: 1599968594202.gif (480x313, 896.28K)

I remember this scene. It was exactly the moment when trump warned germany about russia

It doesnt matter to russians, they are used to suffering. We are about to crash the EU and fuck up so many people, its hilarious. All for good goy points and our masters in the US.

Wow you think the US is better, well grass is greener bro, good luck finding it out for yourself.