Why are so many left-wing women pro-neutering boys now?

Why are so many left-wing women pro-neutering boys now?

Imagine if a man called for every girl's tubes to be tied at puberty. He would be in prison.

Attached: mh9emb86hni91.jpg (1331x779, 235.6K)

Penis envy.
Women have no plans.

women are a hivemind

>Why are so many left-wing women pro-neutering boys now?
Because left wing preaches female dominance over males.
Neutering males at a young age is just about the most dominant thing they can do.
Also, libs are creepily focused on kids' genitals.

>memeflag
What the fuck should I care about a woman posting femcel stuff on twitter?
fuck you OP, go ahead and kill yourself right now.

Attached: twitthead.jpg (712x656, 130.04K)

It doesn't stop rape. Cut off your dick to save the children. It's worth it if one child is saved. We must have common sense gun control I mean dick control. If you need to knock up a girl then call a qualified professional.

>Why are so many left-wing women pro-neutering boys now?
this statement is not even true? Why are so many memeflag faggots such homosexual faggots every single time?

How about we just don't have mass unprotected sex?

Those who promote not having kids under bs would collapse society if everyone acted on it.

You're autistic, so I'll explain for you.

As cringey as it in, this woman thinks she's just constructed a modern A Modest Proposal. She doesn't really want to give boys vasectomies. She doesn't think the opposition is capable of having empathy for women, due to them not being viewed as human, and so she is drawing what she believes to be a parallel, Albert an extreme one of dubious relevance.

Again, you're autistic, so you don't understand her emotional manipulation on a fundamental level.

the kind of sour grapes post wall seethe only a middle aged women is capable of, they hate men so they take it out on young boys

>Sterilize all men just so women can be irresponsible sluts
Islam is right about women

Girls are protected from all forms of genital mutilation even type 1 FGM which is the ritual pinprick while no form of genital mutilation including castration is illegal on boys. Western schools are catered to girls, women get away with raping and killing male children and false rape accusations. The majority of college attendees are women.

The west ignored the Boko Haram's kidnapping and murder of thousands of boys but lost their shit when the Boko Haram kidnapped 200 girls. Our society is gynocentric and has more empathy for women and girls than men and boys.

Circumcision is only a common practice in the US due to Christcuck MEN. Women never campaigned for its acceptance.

White men commit rape and murder at higher rates than black women. Rape and murder are undoubtedly a male issue. It is a problem that women committing statutory rape isn't taken seriously, but who is most vocally in support of it? Everyone's retard uncle who says "Wow, how lucky. I wish that would have happened to me haha" You never see women downright praising it.

It's the mother who chooses to circumcise her son the majority of the time and women have fought to keep it legal in Norway and Denmark.

Or neither male or female takes anything or has a procedure to alter their natural privileges. Women are forced to select a high quality mate who will provide for their family. Men will have to step it up a notch and become better.

Problem solved let me run this dogshit country please.

Have you had kids? The kike doctor, usually a man, tries to persuade the woman into it, because the hospital makes money. The woman doesn't want to be a bad mom, so she refers to the authority of the doctor. My wife and I had to turn it down like five times.

>Women have fought to keep it legal
You misspelled "Jews"

>he doesn't know about the female-led foreskin beauty cosmetics industry

>One wrinkle treatment used by mega rich baby sacrificers is where a majority of the foreskin goes
No, it's mostly used for skin grafts and medical research, which is a male-dominated field.

Reproductive control mixed with solipsism. Their greatest fear is getting pregnant with someone they deem unattractive. They also view every woman as if they are that woman. They can’t exist outside their own frame of reference. Since most men are seen as unattractive to most women it’s easy to jump to neutering those who are worthless to women rather than risk an unwanted pregnancy. This is operating without logic subconsciously.

Vascectomies are not predictably reversible. They are considered permanent.