Finland is a proud and moral nation

Nothing wrong with a 36 y.o. woman with a child and a husband hanging around with a cocaine crowd and staying out late.

Attached: marin hedonist.png (983x920, 978.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OFFICIAL LIST OF ALL-TIME MISTAKES

1. WOMEN

If people are more upset about a politician doing coke than raping children there is something very wrong.

>defends lifestyle
cope. part of leadership is taking responsibility. she is the quintessential bad leader.

well ideally we would need those videos leaked to tikok.

Attached: tenor.gif (352x264, 279.41K)

What kind of leader does this? Doesn’t she know she has to FIGHT for her right to party?

>1. WOMEN
She left the space where she belongs.

Attached: marin daily m 2.png (736x944, 1.03M)

This is the stupidest fucking nothing story I've ever seen. Oh no she's jumping around on camera with her friends, Watergate tier practically. I think that seeing her having fun really too ches a nerve with you losers. I bet you're the same people that cry about politicians being out of touch with normal people

Yes, when your head of state's first response to scandalous allegations is "I did nothing illegal" - oof. Going to need a shit ton of blow to get through this weekend

Topkek
the fins are ruled by a whore

taking a drug test seems like a bad political move.

seems like it'd be better to just say 'fuck off'

Attached: 23gh534.jpg (736x726, 48K)

there is nothing wrong with raping children, they need love too nigga.

doing drugs is realy realy bad. wtf is wrong with that bitch, you are supposed to be a leader of a country and be a good example not dance like a retard on a useless party.

Attached: Schwab-as-Dr-Evil-440x300.jpg (440x300, 22.32K)

I humbly apologise for each and every Finn.
This is shamefull and I will see her face consequences.

>normal people
The degenerates have degenerated themselves to such a state they consider their degeneracy normal. You have to love it

Yes, war time is perfect for party!

Attached: boris_johnson_reuters.jpg (4622x3087, 641.07K)

I would trad places with her baby

NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN

Not the same. Here there is undeniable evidence, in your case its all STILL in your head. Rent free. Two more weeks?

it's lonely at the top user, if you cant handle being criticized for what should be "mundane" behaviors for plebs then stay out of the spotlight. if you want the power, then suffer the backlash, the tabloids, the media frenzy and peoples inability to let go.

Shut the fuck up no one cares

The Beastie boys fought for that right. It's only just that she honors them.

Who gives a shit about what she does at night ? She's a young leader on Schwab payroll and poisonned her population wit the jab.

Obviously this is a bigger deal than just losers on Any Forums you fucking moron. Unfortunately in the real world there's a level of decorum expected with representatives of governments.

There's a zero percent chance you don't have 50 hentai tabs open right now on your browser. Get off your high fucking horse

Funny as fuck watching this WEF cunt get dragged over the coals.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

you are all retarded, you never apologize until literally the absolutely end

Checked.
INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY

To be fair the beasty boys fought for that right

Lmao

Attached: 1658101359277875.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

My wife had our third son three weeks ago. I have 3 more weeks and im going to be balls deep in her sucking on her fat milky titties. I can't wait

>takes drug test
Watch it be a 6-type mouth swab test that won't detect any psychedelics or cocaine after 3 days lmao.

you do. its called be a decent human. the finn PM is a bad person, simple as

No one cares cry harder loser

>I did nothing illegal
what kind of logic is that? What if they were smearing shit around and licking it off each other... that would also not be illegal...

>prime minister is 24/7 job
When she explained tax evasion and billing the taxpayer.
>i have free time
When she is out partying with taxpayers money.

Still the best part was her stuttering when they asked how can she lead the country in catastrophe when drinking to 4am. She was just repeating that they don't schedule meetings in mornings.

Based

Why do post-wall millennial women act like they're 19?

She raped childrens, undirectly

Attached: 1583081112477.jpg (1408x1056, 231.13K)

Attached: beast-y-boys.jpg (199x200, 10.78K)

>muh party
Their "parties" look so awfully boring.
It's almost as much of a meme as muh travelling.

Fins haven’t had a moral high ground since the soviets left. All of these nordcucks have literally one neurons firing off and that’s to prevent frostbite, everything else is secondary.

>My wife had our third son three weeks ago.
Congrats!
If I ever have children I hope I'll have sons and not whores.

Fucking slow news day huh? Is this 10 threads now?

Attached: 1660577456693158.jpg (900x675, 119.17K)

you can't rape the willing

ITS THE IRA VATNIG TROLLS FROM OLGINO

BUT WHEN THEIR RIGHT THEIR RIGHT

I bet she takes it up the ass with no lube. When is her cuck husband divorcing her?

top kek, the future is female chuds

YES you will watch women take your job, then fuck your bully, then run your society into the dirt and YES you will clean up the mess afterwards and raise chad's children

These Russian slide threads are getting ridiculous. Wish they would go back to something interesting like Vaccines or Putin camping or how based the Taliban is. Least those were only 60% bots instead of 80%.
Sad part is how effective this is on the gullible low IQ.

Attached: 6CDFF407-705A-4413-9438-575AF0FD5562.jpg (750x422, 43.16K)

How do you call any of what she did a party? Andrew Jackson, had 20,000 people partying the White House with 1500 pound wheels of cheese and Jungle Juice on the front lawn.
This bitch has a dinner party and needs to be shilled like she's a party monster.

Attached: Painting-of-Andrew-Jacksons-Rowdy-Party.jpg (1200x628, 129.83K)

you're defending a degenerate slut on Any Forums careful with the word loser

>meme flag
Imagine spending your time seething about the dancing PM of a small country. MANY such people on Any Forums. Heads comedy, tails tragedy... tails... comedy.

Having the right to do something does not make it right.

cope your country is a joke

Jealousy mostly. There was still a sliver of propriety expected of the oldest millennials when they were in their youths

"I have the right to party" is still not as bad as "A politician doesn't need to know anything about politics or anything about the field of their ministry" but all politicians are terrible. Both men and women. Maybe some of them are semi-based or more prudent but yeah, the political class stinks.

Only thing she's guilty of is having bad friends who leak tepid shit about her on the internet. In this case ,that is.
She's also a WEF cunt and I hope she dies for that.

She’s not wrong. Men only exist as a support system to afford women the foundation to experience pleasure. Sorry but that’s how it is, don’t lie it oh well. How can you expect her to be all work and no play? She is a woman, that is not natural. She is designed to attain pleasure. You have to let her party and have pleasure or you’re not fulfilling your duty as a man

she just needs a nice black man in her life who will straighten her up
a man like me

>i have a right to party
>*locks you down for 2 years*
sorry sweaty

It's always cringe to see these druggies twitching around in their sterile, empty apartments and lofts. They're literally living out the dream life that Klaus and the WEF have imagined for all of us

that's one of the most childish songs in the world and it makes me embarassed to enjoy their other music.

Is that in their constitution?

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (543x720, 114.11K)

lmao
sanna marin is a WEF stooge
and shes an actress stirring up fake drama just to hide the obvious covid and russia-ukraine circus psyops
ITS ALL SCRIPTED INCLUDING THE "LEAKS"

>i have the right
who would have thought 100 years ago that these words would bring an end to western civilization

Attached: Heightism.jpg (552x558, 32.54K)

>mother
>wife
>leader of Asian Ice Monkeys
Still refuses to give up party lifestyle
>roasted

Your PM literally said in the press conference that, so far, she always managed to walk home herself. Walk of shame, that is. Go on a cocaine binge and walk straight without sleeping into the office of the PM. What a wonderful world.

hard post

Did she get tested for amphetamines ??

Attached: 6EDF417C-53B8-4728-BF3D-46480076B5DB.jpg (750x1236, 457.4K)

did she say something bad about jews or something? it's not like people didn't know all this shit beforehand. but now it's being paraded around for some reason. fascinating

Anybody partying until the "very early hours" uses cocaine

/thread

Attached: 12B4DAE8-49CD-461D-A8A6-CA9ECA2745AD.jpg (1202x1540, 1019.6K)

>Finnish media atm.

Attached: 6qgph7.jpg (722x415, 65.69K)

>it's nothing, she's entitled to party
Can you look at that and think "yeah, this is someone I want to vote for in dealing with all of the major issues societies are going to be facing in the coming months"? She doesn't understand how embarrassed she should be feeling, doesn't know what leadership is if she doubles down and defends her right to get shitfaced at festivals, clubs and messing about with twinks when she's a 36 year old just married mother. These are the leaders dragging our nations into the fire