LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER...

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER. THE HULKSTER AND ALL THE MILLIONS OF LITTLE HULKAMANIACS OUT THERE WANT NIGGERS TO GO BACK TO AFRICA DUDE!

NIGGERS ARE 80% MORE LIKELY THAN OTHER RACES TO NEGLECT THEIR CHILDREN, MAN
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/s0191886901000290

LOOK OUT BOOKER T, 93% OF NIGGERS ARE KILLED BY OTHER NIGGERS MAN
>bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdfpage=3

BLACKS WITHIN 80 METERS OF A PERSON CAUSES THEM TO NOT RELAX BROTHER
>curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/dinesen_s_nderskov_ethnic_diversity_and_social_trust_forthcoming_asr.pdfpage=2

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN MEAN GENE, NEGHBORHOODS WITH NIGGERS HAVE LOWER SOCIAL CHOESION
>citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/

WATCH OUT BIG KEV, NIGGERS COMMIT 1 IN EVERY 3 RAPES
>fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

NIGGERS ARE OVER 100X MORE LIKELY TO RAPE WHITE WOMEN DESPITE BEING ONLY 15% OF THE POPULATION DUDE
>news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-viewpoint/082613-668778-epidemic-of-white-on-black-violence-is-a-fraud.htm?p=full

WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT BISCHOFF, I MAY HAVE 24" PYTHONS BUT NIGGERS ARE 67% OF THE PEOPLE ARRESTED FOR GUN CRIME
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

LISTEN UP HULKAMANIACS, STUDENTS OF ALL RACES PERFORM WORSE IN SCHOOLS WITH MORE BLACK STUDENTS AROUND
>usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-black-populations

THE PERCENTAGE OF NIGGERS IN A CITY, NOT POVERTY, IS THE BEST PREDICTOR OF CRIME DUDE
>unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/

NIGGERS HAVE AN IQ SCORE 1 STANDARD DEVIATION, AKA15 IQ POINTS LOWER THAN THE AVERAGE HULKAMANIAC BROTHER
>gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf

SO WHATCHA GONNA DO NIGGERS?!?!? WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOUUU?!?!

Attached: 1660808078901649.jpg (475x468, 30.46K)

Based Hulk

Attached: w3D5NHf.png (630x676, 514.7K)

Basado

>watch out big kev
kek

Attached: 1630287251184.jpg (416x640, 106K)

>>Any Forums

Is this ice cream ok?

Hogan, give me the fucking microphone.
Listen up.
I'm sick and tired of all you loud ass entitled niggers running your mouths.
Every single day you come out here, you make the same damn posts. "black lives matter" this, "ACAB" that.
Well guess what I'm gonna do?

I'm gonna take my mouse
>WHAT?
I'm gonna click on the post number
>WHAT?
I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
>WHAT?
I said I'm gunna start typing in the reply box!
>WHAT?
I'm gunna call you a nigger
>WHAT?
A pavement ape
>WHAT?
A porch monkey
>WHAT?
A no good son of a sheboon
>WHAT?
I'm gonna solve that captcha
>WHAT?
The one with the fire hydrants
>WHAT?
The one with the stoplights
>WHAT?
The one with the bicycles
>WHAT?
The one with the cars
>WHAT?
The one with the busses
>WHAT?
The one with the CROSSWALKS
>WHAT?
I'm gonna click submit
>WHAT?
I said I'm gonna click submit!
>WHAT?
Send all you ungrateful niggers back to Africa
>WHAT?
That's right, I said I'll send you back!
>WHAT?
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
>WHAT?
CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

Attached: 1591394586150.jpg (231x178, 22.03K)

You have your FBI stats.

I have my ameteur findings.

There are 2x Definitions of Racism.

One, the real one. To attack a person physically, spiritually, or mentally because of their skin colour.

AKA what happens if you're white in the ghetto at night. How do those niggers keep all those whites out of their neighborhood? Death and violence.

Why do niggers even go up to White Families and White Communities and demand entry? Racism. They specifically target you.

Second, Definition number 2 of Racism - any attempt at White Unity or White Segregation or White Only Communities, or anything that would LEAD to White Unity or White Segregation - call it Racism.

This is where the Karens and Coal Burners turn retarded and get mixed up. They presume the niggers are still under attack when they're doing their racist accusations. But they switched from Definition #1 to Definition #2.

Bonus Round - Nigger Propaganda says, Whites will go extinct. The future is mixed! Nigger Propaganda says this.

But whites have been around for 20,000 years. We are here, we were here, and we will be here.

But I'll tell you this, Hulkster - Niggers were dumb 20,000 years ago. They were dumb yesterday, and by God, they will be ass fucking retarded tomorrow!

Cheers.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY HE KILLED EM

Attached: 1660696538558624.png (1514x1078, 1.64M)

god damn I don't remember stone cold ever being this based

SO I'M SITTIN THERE READIN THE NEWS
>WHAT?!
WASHINGTON TIMES
>WHAT?!
NEW YORK TIMES
>WHAT?!
NEW YORK POST
>WHAT?!
USA TODAY
>WHAT?!
HUFFINGTON POST
>WHAT?!
AND THEY ALL GOT THE SAME NARRATIVE
>WHAT?!
THE SAME STORY
>WHAT?!
EVERYWHERE YA CHECK
>WHAT?!
THEY TALK ABOUT THE SIX MILLION
>WHAT?!
AND I SAYS TO MYSELF, STEVE
>WHAT?!
SIX MILLION
>WHAT?!
I SAID SIX MILLION
>WHAT?!
SIX MILLION, NOW THAT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT
>WHAT?!
THE LOGISTICS
>WHAT?!
THE DEATH TOLL PER DAY
>WHAT?!
IT DON'T ADD UP
>WHAT?!
SO I ASKS MYSELF TRULY
>WHAT?!
STEVE
>WHAT?!
I SAID STEVE
>WHAT?!
HOW IN THE HELL IS THE HOLOCAUST REAL
>WHAT?!
AND I REALIZE IT'S A LIE
>WHAT?!
A FIB
>WHAT?!
A HALF-TRUTH USED TO MANIPULATE EMOTIONS AND JUSTIFY THE NATION OF ISRAEL
>WHAT?!
SO OLD STONE COLD IS PUTTIN' OUT A MESSAGE
>WHAT?!
NEXT TIME STONE COLD LAYS HIS EYES ON ONE OF YOU
>WHAT?!
WITH YOUR BIG NOSES
>WHAT?!
AND YOUR BEADY LITTLE EYES
>WHAT?!
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
>WHAT?!
'CAUSE I'M GONNA STOMP A MUD HOLE
>WHAT?!
AND HIT YOU WITH THE OL' STONE COLD STUNNER
>WHAT?!
AND I'M GONNA MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS
>WHAT?!
THAT THE HOLOCAUST IS A HOLOHOAX
>WHAT?!
AND THATTT'S THE BOTTOM LINE... CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO
>*glass breaks* DUN-DUN DUN-DUN-DUN

Attached: 1657724835410.gif (320x240, 954.33K)

MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE HERE, HULK! DON'T FORGET THE HEEBS. I SEE ONE!

Attached: snap into a hampster.gif (450x448, 1.99M)

Based Hulkster

FINALLY.....

THE ROCK, HAS COME BACK, TO Any Forums.

Now The Rock was chilling in his $50,000 shirt, preparing for his next movie, when he saw that roody-poo candy ass Neil Young talking smack about The Rock's pal Joe Rogan.
Neil Young, a man who the only thing Yung about him is his Chinese handler!
Now the Rock hears all these people, Barr Manilow, Joni Mitchell, Manfred Mann saying Joe Rogan is spreading misinformation.
Well it looks to The Rock like the millions.....AND MILLIONS of Joe Rogans listeners don't agree!
In fact, it looks to The Rock like Barry Bitchcakes and all these other jabronis are bigger corporate stooges than Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco!
And since none of these boomers have been relevant since before the gramophone was invented The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth!
Do you actually think The People's Champion is going to fall in line with a bunch of has-beens who make Ric Flair look young? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!
And for anyone who keeps trying to cancel one half of the Rock & Rogan Connection, you better be ready to go one on one, WITH THE GREAT ONE
THE MANDATE BEATING
HORSE PASTE EATING
MALONE PRAISING
NARRATIVE RAZING
NOT SCARED OF A COLD CHEERING ON THE TRUCKS
NEVER GETTING JABBED CAUSE THE FAUCI OUCHIE SUCK

IF YA SMELL
WHAT THE ROCK
IS
COOKING

Attached: 1576348369347.gif (461x345, 2.09M)

Attached: 1618855786219.webm (720x480, 2.67M)

that first link is better to say niggers are more likely to be psychopaths then whites
the full page isnt readable unless you buy it, so its not very useful

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT NIGGERS AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH A NIGGER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% CHANCE AT BEST TO BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD SPICS TO THE MIX, YOU SEE THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTICLY GO DOWN! SEE THE RACE WAR YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT THE WHITE RACE GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE SPICS KNOW THEY CAN'T BEAT US AND THEYRE NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO NIGGERS YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING THE RACE WAR BUT THEN YOU TAKE THE WHITE RACES 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO AT AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. WHITES HAVE A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING THE RACE WAY! SLEEPY JOE? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU

Attached: math.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 179.15K)

Attached: HHH.gif (480x480, 3.3M)

HOGAN!! Let me stop you right there, big man.

Niggers are one thing, but *WOO!* I came here tonight, to Any Forums, to talk about the synagogue of satan!

It's so hard for me to sit back here, on this basket weaving forum, looking at a guy out here called Joe Biden, hollering about white supremacy, When last year I spent more money on spilt liquor In bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made giving the american public's money to a bunch of greedy hand-rubbing kikes in Ukraine!

You're talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing (WOO!)
Wheeling dealing, Limousine riding, Jew Hatin', Jet flyin', son of a gun!!

And I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!

Woo!!

I'm every woman's dream, and every kike's worst nightmare!! With the 4 Horsemen behind me, I'm gonna roll into Tel Aviv, I'm gonna roll down the window of my limousine, and I'm gonna tell every single hook nosed berg, every last STEIN, WOOH! THAT THE NATURE BOY SAYS THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN WOOH! BUT IT SHOULD HAVE!

Attached: wooooh.jpg (400x400, 30.47K)

Attached: hh.jpg (720x614, 54.07K)

Attached: hh2.jpg (1080x676, 122.16K)

Attached: hh3.png (1504x2563, 3.15M)

Attached: hh4.jpg (807x767, 91.86K)

Attached: hh5.webm (316x316, 1.92M)

Best thread

Attached: 1660658701705304.png (819x803, 1.13M)

Attached: hh6.gif (320x320, 1.1M)

Attached: hh7.jpg (900x349, 317.84K)