>Poland fell after 35 days
>France surrendered after 6 weeks

Attached: 7cd.jpg (1080x1920, 133.01K)

2 more Dark winters
trust the plan
-Z

Two more weeks. Trust the plan.

Z

Attached: two weeks trust the plan.jpg (796x754, 70.2K)

you guys know this is a cope right? Ukraine is losing territory, and after operationZ is done, it will take years to reconstruct. Why are you guys trying to downplay it?

user, nobody will reply to this thread.

you are right russians are pathetic, violent animals that die in ukraine sad deaths just before raping and killing uki civillians but you have to understand, that Any Forums is gone.

its either full of shit- and pissskins, that celebrate the war in europe or subverted useful idiots (left and right).

The anons that made Any Forums so powerfull and fun are gone. all whats left are literal tranny/pedos (pic related), npcs, glowies and other losers of western societies.

Attached: chug pedo trannies.jpg (3744x3752, 3.4M)

Putin unironically said they will have a long operation and russia will NOT occupy ukraine, those are their litteral words of his feb 24th speech

>those are their litteral words of his feb 24th speech
wow, then im gonna belive russia.

Attached: 1651398505168.png (1063x998, 594.92K)

for you

The invasion has been stalling uberhard since April. The one coping here is you.

Attached: cope cages.jpg (1000x609, 265.39K)

why still post here then and not on a place like KC?

i come every couple weeks back to check up on this place.

just look at the catalog. Russians are not winning (ukis are not winning either) but this is worse for russians so they flood the catalog with slide threads.

as to where we should go? no idea. im on a couple og Any Forums discords and event tho there are no lefties shilling russia its not the same.

in one hour Any Forums had 11 "sana" threads.
that is clearly deliberate

Just wait for the next Covid wave and you'll have Putin in Portugal.

Is Poland or France german today? No. Maybe goal is not to destroy everything fast as possible so population hate you for next few generations.

well look at some altchans they are not hard to find
like you said most people have left Any Forums and now it is stuck with an influx of underage cancer

Now you won't declare diplomatic victory, faggot

Name one war your country has ever won

LOL!!! this gets funnier every single day!

Attached: 1659026231301062m.jpg (1024x946, 68.45K)

when is ukraine going to attack kherson? i thought they were winning??

Ukraine can collapse for all I care, I just like to see dead russians

Attached: soyiet Denkmal.png (758x1087, 1.07M)

>Ukraine can collapse for all I care, I just like to see dead russians
basiert

Attached: german antifa.jpg (1263x2761, 3.35M)

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

Attached: 1660915406003260.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

The line of control has barely moved since early spring. I know a thing or two about fucking up and losing wars from personal experience. This is very much what it looks like. At least our fuckups weren’t in failed expansionist wars at our own border. This is how you inflict generational damage on national morale and prestige.