Women are the ultimate npcs. I'm not saying this to just shit on them, but as a result of observing them...

Women are the ultimate npcs. I'm not saying this to just shit on them, but as a result of observing them. Men have actual interests, they may be stupid, like Star Wars, or superhero shit, or practical like cars. Women only have interest in things that revolve around their social group, watching whatever shit Netflix show that's current, or playing videogames while people watch them. My point is Women shouldn't have say in society.

Attached: image000000.png (220x221, 60.47K)

thats a lot of words to say that women should be kept in camps

"Camps" is a weird way to say kitchen.

implying men are not. men are still npcs when they can adapt to society. people start thinking when there is thinking to be done and that is when problems arise. because governments pander to women, naturally there more men that fall out and start thinking and they figure out more than they need to.
Getting autistic about star wars and cars is equally gay.

Women are by default, that's my point.

They are natural conformists, it's genetically imprinted. They would not survive without being like that. men are genetically adapted to take risks and innovate.

Oh for frick's sake. My gf has an impeccable knowledge of marine biology, my mom of history. Stop watching soap opras. Women have interests too

I guarantee it was a result of their boyfriend/husband or other male in their life having said interest.

>Men have actual interests, they may be stupid, like Star Wars, or superhero shit, or practical like cars.
So worse than women superheroes are cringe and globohomo.And cars are closed source shitboxes that make you companies bitch.Most men jerk of on new cars not on old 50 year old ones that are simple and easy to fix.
>Women only have interest in things that revolve around their social group, watching whatever shit Netflix show that's current, or playing videogames while people watch them. My point is Women shouldn't have say in society.
Your point is stupid and it applies to men as well.In fact If you are nerdy superhero worshiping degenerate you would be 10 times worse if you had a pussy and every npc man told you you are great and can do no wrong.Women are suprisingly based when you consider the social programming.

I agree

What can we do to discourage parents from sending their girls to school?

Well the conformist don't reproduce then that selects only those that will. The leviathan using women since they're more compliant will just IQ shred us into oblivion.
>life is worse because I got my attention but it's from beta orbiters
That's your take on gamer girls getting beta bucks. This was written by a hole. My god child beatings should be a thing to whip up everyone into shape. This is a disgrace.

I have tried to debate with women many times and this is when I realised that it's hopeless. Trying to argue anything with them is a test of patience and a waste of anyone's time as they will always interrupt you and make personal attacks and make the most retarded claims you'll ever hear with confidence. My debates with ideologically opposed men have been more civil and more fruitful than any debate I had with a woman.
Literal NPCs

I mean you probably confronted them when they were around their group. Female groups will isolate and exile those that they think slightly deviates from the mores. Testosterone increases the ability for one to focus and follow the opponent's logic. Too bad vaccines cause autism.

My GF (I am in my 40's, she is in her 20's) admitted to me last night that she knows that women's suffrage was a major mistake and that life was better before the 1960's, and that most women are utter cunts with very few exceptions. Of course she might have been trying to appease me, but she knows that I am always right (I let people make mistakes in order to prove to them that they should have listened.)

The person least invested in something holds the frame of power, this is true for debates this is true for relationships and every aspect of your life. Thats why not giving a fuck is such a profound tool

She sounds low status and dumb, gr8 catch

you are a discrace amerimut .You should have been beaten.Being jellaous of gamer girls is sign of being a beta looser.Toughen up pussy.

she sounds like a larp .

Kitchen is a weird way to say camps.

Congrats on having a mentally ill gf that has daddy issues. Your point you make is irrelevant for that sole reason.

Nice larp, amerifag.

Women are NPCs that are part of the globohomo system destroying the West

Vlad Putin is Christ's instrument to destroy globohomo and bring back traditional values

Attached: 1660851629926192.jpg (720x842, 133.23K)

you can just tell that this guy goes down on women