Do the Japanese really think of themselves as the "white people" of the Asian race?

Do the Japanese really think of themselves as the "white people" of the Asian race?

Attached: 1633795719976.jpg (1920x1080, 256.89K)

NIGGATORO

They are tho

they think of themselves as japanese, they look at your image and see two japanese.

Japanese people are more white than amerimutts

What they think doesn't matter. Jomons are a long-lost branch of the Anglo-Saxon race.

Attached: Jomon cro magnons.jpg (3335x2391, 2.41M)

Asians use skin whitening creams to look fairer skinned and then be like "Yo we are people of color wtf" lmao

SEAniggers, (((Koreans))) and chinksects, yeah. I think Japanese being the white people of the Asian race is about right.

Super Mario is Japanese.His last name is actually Mario.His first name is Itsumi...

Itsumi Mario!

Attached: Chicken Curry Pizza with Banana and Pineapple.jpg (464x274, 44.76K)

Attached: Know the difference, it could save your life.png (1984x997, 2.53M)

Ever since Meiji, they have started view themselves as the superiors of Asia.
They have strived to become "equal" with Europe as shown during their attempt to revise uequal treaties, racial equality clause, and finally a war for the control of Pacific and China.
This failed miserably, but it is generally accepted that they have inferiority complex to the Whites (esp. The Americans. Europeans are admired not feared)
They are quite butthurt over S. Korea not bending to their will and China being on the rise.

SHE IS NOT A NIGGER!
SHE IS TAN!

Yes and they are

Do you mean Czechs and Austrians of Europe ? Because technically Czech and Austrians are cleanest of all Europeans, we are the most european of all Europe. I believe you wanted to use this instead of white people of the asian race.

I wish I had no body hair :(
t. twink

>NIGGATORO
edited, but it was her initially

Attached: 1609796008522.png (489x445, 196.45K)

They are. Nips are the most white-compatible people in all of Asia.

Attached: 1632324949990.jpg (800x1523, 147.54K)

I feel uncomfortable around asian girls because I don’t like how they sexualize us. It’s actually really creepy.

yes and deservingly so
Nips are honorary whites

Attached: 1660472670707604.jpg (640x727, 71.19K)

God, I feel bad for girl on the right. She had no chance and has no chance.

I've spoken to a FoB Chinese girl that described the Japanese and the Koreans as looking more western. She didn't seem to feel or recognize an East Asian kinship the way Europeans might recognize each other as being related ethnicities. I don't think the Japanese feel the same way. I think they do recognize collections of ethnicities as races. They may also recognize Europeans and Asians being more closely related to each other than either group is to Sub-Saharan Africans.

Yeah, no nigger here. Just a tan.

Attached: it's just a tan.jpg (854x900, 88.29K)

Holy shit is that Dr. Breen?

She literary is a nigger

if she was you would have posted any sort of proof. but you won't because you're just memeing

No, they think of themselves as the white people of the human race. They like whites but kind of in the same way whites like Asians. They think white people don't really have souls and can't appreciate Japan's unique four seasons, high quality sushi, the beauty of falling cherry blossoms, etc. etc.

Attached: 1660925594070.gif (498x362, 1.92M)

Sounds based to me

Look at the pic and tell me if that is white. Not to mention she was loud and obnoxious like a nigger in anime and in manga too

Istumi Mario is a Jomon
Lu Wei-Gi is a y*yoi.

Attached: Bing bing wahoo Jomon Yayoi mario.jpg (820x690, 393.72K)

Japan isn't butthurt about any country, but continental asians are constantly seething about MUH WAR CRIMES.

She's smart, has a normal facial structure, and is in Japan. Do you just not know what a tan is?

Yes.
So do South Koreans, Chinese, Indians, and such.

>Tea
>Quality banter
>Naval power, lost their respective empires after WWII
>Make continentals seethe
>Anglos are the best Whites
>Japs are the best Asians
>Delicious cuisine that triggers the literal niggers on /ck/
>Fat people fights
>Seeting paddies
>Seething kims
>Nanking=Dresden
>Sosig rolls are esoteric makizushi
>Makizushi are esoteric sosig rolls

Daily reminder that Emperor Hirohito would start off every day with a Full English Breakfast.

Well they're whiter than americans.

Tanner than you, Hanz.
Just kiddin' man, you're an alright guy.

Attached: bad flash player hater.jpg (1056x816, 187.35K)

ywnbaw

The warcrime bit is more or less a political justification. It can be dropped anytime. It is excellent in fending off American pressure
In larger picture, Japan lacks diplomatic leverage over both South Korea, North Korea and China.
Abe pretty much was left out during 2018 SK-NK talks while Trump was invited. He was criticized domestically for not being able to bring up the abducted Japanese issue to both Koreas.
Then some disputes happened over a court case which led to Japan removing South Korea from the White list which led to nothing.
If at all, America is forcing both nations into participating Chip 4.
You think historical issue is a fuss, but we can make a fuss out of it specifically because we can. Japan has no leverage.

Based

Attached: 1489602911618.png (1300x800, 813.13K)

Yes, and so do I.

Yes because they are.

I love the Ainu so much

I mean, accurate. British entertainment is unique and usually not liked by the masses because you guys don't jam pack every movie and show with a bunch of shit every second to make sure the audience isn't bored.

IDK I just find British films to be low quality, bad acting, terrible plots. The "slowness" is just the killer

Do most young Japanese women keep out of the sun or bleach their skin or something?

Attached: 1640688424406.jpg (768x1024, 61.57K)

What about 28 Days Later?

Ainu is Bainu
Crashing this plainu!

>only 300 pure blood Ainu people remain
That's pretty sad

Attached: 1657270434939.jpg (497x424, 45.33K)

yeah you can tell by the slanty eyes, flatfaces and soulless dark eyes just how "white" they are.

It was okay I guess
but "muh rage virus" sounded fucking retarded, like some JRPG thing

With no survivorzu?

I didn't think there were even any left. Any sources on this?
The language is borderline extinct. It's tragic.
I hope pureblooded Ainu have a lot of pureblooded kids