Paki pounces on 13 year British girl

Bilal Ahmed has been jailed for two years after he was caught grooming what he thought to be a 13-year-old girl.

Attached: 1654876734292.jpg (1170x1059, 96.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/leeds-man-jailed-after-grooming-decoy-13-year-old-girl-set-up-by-predator-exposure-group-3724758
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/henry-vincent-inquest-death-stabbing-burglar-richard-osborn-brooks-london-a8896651.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Paki pounces on 13 year British girl
wft did she do to him

opened her mouth

Link to elaborate further because OP is a fucking faggot.

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/leeds-man-jailed-after-grooming-decoy-13-year-old-girl-set-up-by-predator-exposure-group-3724758

When sexbots get realistic enough we'll build loli terminators, sit them in public parks and when Pakis try to molest them their vaginas will snap shut like beartraps.

So not a crime but goverment is seducing people into crimes.

>pic
man, 13 year old girls sure look different now, huh.

everyone loves cunny

In Albania he would have been skinned alive. Britshit faggots at least u aint speakin german

Seducing men with female and exploiting girls to seduce men seems like a crime to me.

An eye for an eye. His sister/mother/cousin/aunt should be thrown to a group of straight horny norf fc’s

The method? Yeah, seems like Entrapment (which is illegal, as far as I know) but still, a good result but a Light as fuck sentence.

That's actually how the law works in Pakistan

If a 13 year old girl were to defend herself in your country from rape, and ended up somehow killing the attacker (mud person), would the girl get in serious legal trouble?

In MY country? No. No clue about this shithole tho

I was speaking to the bong you room temperature IQ NIGGER

Yes. An OAP accidently killed a Nigger of Two who tried breaking into his home. He was charged by the Police for Murder but because of the Social Media pushback, they dropped the charge like the Scum the POLICE are.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/henry-vincent-inquest-death-stabbing-burglar-richard-osborn-brooks-london-a8896651.html

In this country something is entrapment if the police "does more than present an unexeptional opportunity to commit a crime" The decoy was set up by a pedophile exposure group, not the police, and he went to go find the girl on his own knowing he was committing a crime. So no, It's not entrapment.

And i was divisively taking a dunk on this shithole brainlet. Plus OPs never respond anyway how fucking new are you

Thanks & I thought it was for Police, cheers.

Oi...

>born just in time to see robololis murder the (((groomer))) menace

Attached: 1643767242876.jpg (239x239, 16.18K)

why don't those nonce hunters ever go after pakis?