I am a Paki living in London, UK. I was born here, I live here, my grandfather REBUILT the UK after the war

I am a Paki living in London, UK. I was born here, I live here, my grandfather REBUILT the UK after the war
Why do goras not respect me? British society is so rigid and racist it needs to change.
Good things more Arabs and Africans come and replace the whites.

Attached: gb.png (2560x1280, 9.11K)

يغرقهم

ok

>my grandfather REBUILT the UK after the war
Charging pensioners 2x for bread at your corner shop isn't rebuilding the UK.

>I was born here
A monkey could be born in a mansion, but it's still a monkey

then don't come to the corner shop

Lol you think sand niggers and niggers will treat you any differently? Pakis are anything BUT clean.

They run the care homes too. Big money. They are vultures.

And they will respect u even less.
People in general don't really respect each other.
It will only get worse, last days closing in

jealous cuz we are entrepreneurial while u sitin in ur basement 24/7 and browsing on the same websites over n over again huh?

>my grandfather REBUILT the UK
by opening a corner shop & selling mouldy samosas?

>British society is so rigid and racist
>Good things more Arabs and Africans come and replace the whites.

Gee, i wonder why they are so "racist" towards such a decent people like yourself

Because a nations borders do not equal its worth. The race of a region is what counts. You will never be a Bong and i’ll never be a Nip. Tbh now is the time to gtfo of Bongistan with your BongShekels and convert it to PakiBux

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was my classmate in Dubai in JC. He was worth 120 million of PakiBux his mum stole from PakiLand.
I used to bully the fuck out of him because he was a giant faggot cunt and nobody liked him.
He was the most uppity cunt ever.

Guess what? Takes fat shits and doesn’t wash his hands. Seen it so many times.
Spat in the faggots hair once and smashed his head into the table ( got warned lol, they dont want to lose students when that school first opened)

Kill yourself shitskin. You don't belong in my ancestral homeland. You're a subhuman and always will be

please leave

Your grandfather opened a shop to profit off the native people. A merchant and nothing more.

Nonce religion
Mohamed was a pedo
Go back to Shitistan and rape your own kind

>I'm a pa...WOOOSH

Attached: istockphoto-946081822-170667a.jpg (508x339, 75.63K)

Your grandad didn't fancy an independent Pakistan as pakis are all crooks. So came to Britain to steal a job of some poor white bloke forced to do national service for 2 fucking years stopping wobbly heads killing each other.

not my problem. maybe white people should stop being suck massive cucks?

Go back you dirty wog