Its over

Influencer Andrew Tate banned from Facebook and Instagram

Attached: Screenshot_483.png (602x485, 334.78K)

Literally who?

BOGATI

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 150.06K)

Tatesisters...

whom?

N

He platformed Nick fuentes the other day so that's more than likely why he got banned... and why he is based

Attached: 4w563645365.webm (720x1280, 1.86M)

I

Pffffffffybblblbllblksjshsh
Pooo on fagman auto transhumanity

Attached: Stanton-Yuval-Harari-1036-web-site-image.jpg (800x533, 154.12K)

Who the fuck is she? Why are you shillposting him on pol for weeks?
Why does he look so dumb?

I want to saw her head off

Lmao. The shills show up immediately to discount his power in redpilling normies on women, wageslavery, and masculinity.

Jannies will delete this thread even though influencing the youth is political. Weird how they allow BBC/Hasan/Vaush threads.

>Facebook
Who fucking cares

>Instagram
Looks like his pussy-on-tap just ran out

nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger

Imagine her making those same moves but while she's urinating haha

You’re talking about sneako

never heard of him

/thread

Thats a strong combo. Where can I watch? Cozy or youtube?

BOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAATI

This is why you lost the culture war.

They dont realize how obviously inorganic this shit is, most obvious plant being pushed ive ever seen(they wanted people to openly support this guy so they could identify misogynists etc) it didnt work and now they are 'banning him instead' lmfao

Attached: 1656611447647.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

good, Joe Biden next

Literally for what???

New PUA grifter

Why do normies use nigger dancing

Why the fuck is this retard shilled here again? I saw him being shilled like a month ago, then nobody talked about him and today we get an onslaught of threads about this faggot? If you try to market yourself here make it less obvious, these shill campaigns are so fucking obvious it hurts.

that's SO anti-semitic

I think everyone realizes that. He's obviously bought some real budget shills. Fiverr pajeets or something. Never seen more cringe shilling.

Bro wtf she's only 15 years old...

wonder when his discord will go

I always wondered if femoids who do these stupid little dances think they have impressive dance skills because of all the likes they get? Are they aware they actually look like retarded clowns?

Good, fuck that asshole.

>culture war
The what?

Who cares.

Kys

He’s a faggot anyway

imagine getting mad over something someone says over the internet. Bunch of morons. Let him talk.

>le culture war

Attached: 1656105952589m.jpg (1024x1009, 169.86K)

they always got one eceleb they use
to slide here

didn't feel like shills but the regular nick fuentes/destiny thing just controversial persona to get responses

> Lmao. The shills show up immediately to discount his power in redpilling normies on women, wageslavery, and masculinity.

He's dropping the bare lightest of redpills while trying to get goys to hop on his pyramid scheme. Quit sucking his grifter cock.

>don't read
>don't cook your own food
I'm surprised they banned him, they usually allow the biggest retards to post forever on those terrible platforms

You know the answer. Any Forums is not what it used to be.

Some bald guy obsessed with bugatis and women.

Probably to give him some counterculture credibility.

Nyoooo we have to mourn the quadroon appealing to other quadroons!!

it will be hilarious when tik tok is the only platform that doesnt ban him.
will just redpill all his new millions of fans how dead and cucked western social media is.

Fuck Jews. Dirty kikes.

For thousands of years they attacked european kings and rulers censorship and always advocated liberalism and free speech.

The moment they seized power they became the most tyrannical rulers in history.

Absolute scumbags

True. It used to be free of shitskin PUA shill threads, and now it's full of shitskin PUA shill threads. Sad development.

Good news. I don't like these cuckservative grifters like tate or crowder but the more they get banned, the more likely a strong social media alternative will emerge

Let me guess it’s because he doesn’t believe in trannyism and isn’t afraid to say it

>don’t read
This is probably the worst one. Consoom the shitty tiktoks and YouTube videos (don’t forget to like share and subscribe!!) to own the feminazis

The banned him because he was too based. Now he is a martyr of based.

fpbp

lmao that was fast lol

>Good, fuck that asshole

Attached: IMG_5141.png (529x637, 374.34K)

Everyone is saying male identity, mgtaw, and othet alpha male stuff is blowing up on youtube. Teachers are complaining their kids wont shup about andrew tate. I think the hype is organic he is just anothet shock jock like Milo who will flame out sooner

From what I see, Tate has huge influence on black teens. I think this is what alarmed them.

> nick fuentes
> based

more like cock sucking catboy gay

This is why you don't let these jews control anything

Worse, most of the men consuming it are spics and Pajeets. One of the PUA on YouTube showed his video heatmap view and over 60% of his views were from fucking India. Incel forums are also full of the “currycels” now, it’s awful

(OP)#

Quoted for truth.
>>Fuck Jews. Dirty kikes.

>>For thousands of years they attacked european kings and rulers censorship and always advocated liberalism and free speech.

>>The moment they seized power they became the most tyrannical rulers in history.

>>Absolute scumbags

>He platformed
Your brain is in an advanced stage of leftist mind rot. In five years you will be cursing transphobia and post about what a scummy little cis bottom for bbc you are.

what can you see from your little jungle chink eyes. literally no young black male even knows who tate is

No you don't. You want to fuck her, but you know that your are incapable.

>I think the hype is organic

Attached: 1537290372357.jpg (660x868, 121.85K)

Never confuse methodology with ideology

No1 is talking about this fake ass mofo sorry to burst ur bobbble

He fucks trannys, all high test alphas do. You've never dominated a femboy, your opinion is invalid

How the hell did you get internet over there?

>I think the hype is organic
>t. shill

Nothing is more repulsive to me than a cute white girl who acts like a nigger. In a more civilized time, she would have a loving husband and would be reading to her two young children.

legal in my state, cope.

Just another redpill for the masses

Attached: 1603723727820.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

The problem is Western Civilization has worshipped equality as the highest virtue. They just rejected the possibility that a small minority could infiltrate the control-points of society (media, government and education) and shape into a form that works against the majority, but serves only the Jewish interests. How did we get this mental infection when we used to not have it? In all other aspects, it is known that it takes a team to beat a team, but White people have been bullied into believing we don't need "Team White".

You'd think it's because he is a con man who is involved in trafficking. But no it's probably something along the lines of trannies.