HOMEWRECKER OF FINNISH PRIME MINISTER

SANNA NOOOO!!!!

Attached: Capture.png (2053x1289, 2.95M)

He might be telling the truth seeing how he's a massive homosexual.

he's not wrong. kissing strangers on the cheek is not an uncommon thing and it's purely platonic

He's the Baltic Bieber.

Hi Sanna.

well it would seem that finns and europe at large needs to amend its cultural practice of kissing on the cheek, because the rest of the world sees you all as disgusting sex fiends

>gay friend encourages woman to act slutty and use drugs

Not the arse cheek its not.

Your country voted for a a coke addicted roastie mother that goes clubbing as their leader.
L
M
A
O

>he didn't say no cap
This bussy is sussy

Omg they totally fucked imagine it the other way around. And this apology is is sus as fuck deadass

I could have fixed her

He ain't gay apparently.

Attached: Capture.png (2272x100, 23.1K)

>cucks out
>elaborates
>doesnt leave

He looks like a faggot.
>Homewrecker
BTW.

Attached: doofus.jpg (351x442, 70.56K)

PMILF

>obvious gomoseks
strange

You think you're trolling but it's true. Girls hardly think of kissing. I remember sucking faces with this one girl for a month and then I saw her with another dude the next month. She told me when I found out that we weren't bf/gf so she is allowed to do that.
That was when I found online that kissing does not make you gf/bf. It might have not felt like a break up to her, but I was bummed out for more than a year from that.

Lol what is that haircut?

>they divorced
There it is right there.

>voted for
shows how much you know about this, she's a WEF backdoored replacement for the elected PM who resigned until next elections

>they divorced

probably caught him sucking off some swede

She also shut off Europe to Russian tourists, which makes up for any shortcomings.

The face of a "man" who can't satisfy

Attached: 1596432557_Markus-Raikkonen-Sanna-Marin-Husband-Bio-Net-Worth-Married-Wife-Family-Parents-Brother-Job-Nationality-Age-Facts-Wiki-Daughter-Height.jpg (732x580, 67.52K)

You are a major league faggot lmao

I'll kiss you on the cheek

Attached: 1660063781583728.jpg (809x1074, 218.23K)

That is the most canadian story ever.

Attached: skeltal.jpeg.png (499x499, 142.91K)

Look at his shirt : he's clearly gay. Nothing to fear then.

They were smooching eachothers necks in a fucking nightclub.

Thank mr skeletal

In a country where people are autists who stand 3 meters apart at bus stops, a kiss on the cheek is already very intimate no?

thank mr skeletal

thank mr skeltal

She pegged him 100%

thank mr skeltal

Gays fuck women all the time, they'll fuck anything with a hole, especially when they're drunk.

Jpeg...but it’s actually a .png trap.
No...fuck you peter file.