Chitin/Protein is a meme. Cows produce way more than insects

When WEF/Jewish niggers come here to promote the idea of eating bugs, they always rely only on the protein content and water used to create meat.

I have not seen a single nigger mention this, but cows aren't raised for meat alone. Based on reality, their average output of milk alone is ~27,061kg per cow. Furthermore the bones and internals are used for leathers/medicine. This isn't taken into account when niggers talk about "water use" given cows convert water/grass into a product used everywhere. If a lot of the water use is going into milk production, then it's obvious that the Jew intentionally leaves out a cow's primary function: dairy products.

What's obvious to me is that just taking protein alone is a misdirection when in reality they just want us to eat bugs filled with harmful pathogens and to humiliate the masses because "muh protein". You can also make protein powder from milk.

Fuck the niggers in the WEF. Retarded diversity hire Jews.

Attached: milk.png (187x247, 57.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/55943-buttermilk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cows create greenhouse gasses. Insects are better for the environment

Well they've been deceived by Satan so no worries on your end. We'll ride out the collapse and let our nuts swang.

speaking of those retarded nigger jew shills for the WEF...

The world is suffering under the shitposting-equivalent of elitist fucks surrounded by yesmen. Is attending those workshops and conferences really all that different in communication from Any Forums?

One of Canada's MPs recently mused publicly about getting rid of indoor hockey rinks to save the climate. That's the level of thought flying around in those rarefied circles. It's just that normally there's a pass through a marketing firm to surround the midwit idea with flair and shinies to help the public gobble it up mentally.

No they aren't. And this is easily disproven by the water use/output and the actual output of insects. 30% of your insects contain pathogens that are harmful for humans based on studies that looked into the insect farms.

Plus the greenhouse gas meme is based on the diet. Lemon grass has been proven to produce less emissions from cows, therefore once again showing the disingenuous argument that comes from "green" niggers.

Okay.. all good.. but the more important detail is that "muh water usage" is an outright lie, a fabrication. ALMOST ALL of the water they're including in their figures is "green water" meaning water from rain, dew, grass, etc. And a very tiny insignificant fraction is actual usable freshwater, and a tiny insignificant fraction of that is treated freshwater safe for human consumption. Don't give any credence to the "cows r bad fur environment" crowd, they're either misinformed idiots or willful liars.

Honestly you believe that crap? Even tho unbiased science says it's a scam and lie.

Yes no shit, and it's important to spread the word of simple math to show how batshit insane these lunatics are, asap. They want us eating bugs and living in pods, all the while mass migrating shit skins at half a million per year by plane with no care in the world, and somehow that's supposed to stop "climate change".

I hate the WEF Jews so much it's unreal.

Good thread.
Eggs and whey have the right types and ratio of amino acids for humans. Animal meats are generally very close to complete and balanced. Milk and butter are a close third.
Why? It's obvious, these items either nourish animals (eggs and dairy) or are animals (meat). Like us.
Understanding "complete" and "balanced" as they relate to proteins changed my life. I recommend everyone do some basic research into these terms.

While I agree that many libshits are simply misinformed idiots, you know the WEF Jews are intentional liars and conartists. Hence they tried to force the conversation to only focus on meat yield from cows even though it's obvious that's not the purpose of owning a cow in the first place.

The reason people own cows is for the dairy production which has a massive yield compared to the meat which is the second product. And yah I agree a lot of the water use theory makes several underlying assumptions that are based on lies/cons, which is a typical Jewish Nigger tactic.

>animals, like us
lol we are not animals. perhaps you are. i am not.

I'm going to be a pirate and steal meat from elites.

Attached: emblema-de-la-werwolf-de___IOdxn6n3s_720x0__1.jpg (720x1003, 75.6K)

They definitely don't want that because a healthy goyim population is another Shoah for the WEF Jews. Hence why they spend all day trying to force it to simple "how much protein is in a cow vs a bug". We know they want to make trillions by taking away the balanced and complete part of the diet, only to come in with their version of goyslop.

Dont care im not eating the fuxking bugs chang.

The most amusing political fact about Canada is that Canada will be the primary beneficiary of rising global temperatures. You'll become the world's breadbasket. If you worked with Russia to purposefully imcrease world carbon output you could both be superpowers while the rest of us starve.
(Assuming the models aren't complete bullshit of course. That's a different subject.)

I'd rather have a live cow that produces milk and chickens that product eggs, which means I will have a greater supply of food. The Jew fears people who understand reality which is they they are so desperate to prevent any mention of byproducts. I say everyone kill the WEF niggers for what they have done to society. They are basically planning a genocide and are preparing for it as if their bunkers are going to save them. Fuck them and the zogbots supporting them.

problem with cows is their shit for the environment.

A pint of blood is even more protein than a gallon of whole milk

Cows eat way less than their weight in grasshoppers. Meat makes people aggressive and builds testosterone. Insects must not have the same effects, besides, A lot of insect mass is not digestible.

No they aren't. You know that's a fallacy. I know that's a fallacy. Stop listening to WEF nigger content.

You're missing the point. A single cow produces 27,000+ kg in milk mutt. Now do you have 27,000kg of blood? I don't think your 400lbs ass even comes close to that.

Buttermilk is God's Gatorade/ post workout drink.
Less saturated fats than whole milk!
More potassium, magnesium, etc!
livescience.com/55943-buttermilk.html
Got so ...steamed years ago when done spindly tween think have me sit for buying it in New Seasons.
STEAMED, I TELL YOU.
Hemp, almond, etc "milk" is shit water with a multivitamin added to it.

Bugs are animals. Fucking moron.

Not just cows, chickens eat ze bugs so you don't have to and convert that directly into nutrition.

But also don't forget that the farming industry is full of proto jews who want to cut every corner imaginable and simply feed their livestock grain and plastic.

Alternatively, it could just be because the population carrying capacity of the planet is higher when we eat slop. I don't know the number but if we all ate grass-fed beef and butter there's no way there could be 7 billion of us.
We could both be right.

You wouldn't eat the blood for calories but for protein. Clip their brain and tie them up, constant blood. For calories you'd eat something else. Blood is a cutting food, not a bulking food.

Their lies are very similar to those used by vegans. It's as if they've given up trying to make people eat chemical beyond meat garbage and now they think they can propagandise people into eating insects. It's retarded and anti-civilisational. I've always believed that people who reject natural order and traditional foods should not be tolerated, we should be exiling these people at a minimum.

Like clockwork.
I wonder if shillbots will ever discover subtlety?

> The most amusing political fact about Canada is that Canada will be the primary beneficiary of rising global temperatures. You'll become the world's breadbasket. If you worked with Russia to purposefully increase world carbon output you could both be superpowers while the rest of us starve.

Northern Canada isn't unfarmable just due to temperatures it's unfarmable because in the spring and summer it's covered with thousands of blackflies per square meter.

Of course a turkroach in Germany would say that.

We would feed far more people via regenerative livestock farming than on goyslop, that isn't the reason. A couple of cows can feed a family for a year, go and look up just how much industry is required to produce goyslop for one person for a year...

The reason they promote goyslop is because it's far more profitable and it's centralised. The capitalist kikes wanting to get rid of unprofitable traditional foods and the communist kikes wanting to control the food supply to get rid of the middle class of self-sufficient families.

> Alternatively, it could just be because the population carrying capacity of the planet is higher when we eat slop. I don't know the number but if we all ate grass-fed beef and butter there's no way there could be 7 billion of us. We could both be right.

I really don't get why WEF jews ae constantly complaining that they'res too many of us and most of us are disposable and then promote eating bugs and meat alternatives while shilling aid for Africa. Are they retarded?