Putin + Trump have footage of Finish Prime minister getting gangbanged and bukkakied Russian source

"An anti Putin Russian source claims that Putin had footage of the finish prime minister having sex with 50+ men at once and that Trump had this footage before it was seized by the FBI.

The source says he thinks it's better this is shared now instead of used as blackmail and or released at a more destabilizing time."

Attached: woman moment.jpg (1123x777, 199.8K)

RELEASE IT NOW

Not surprised.

show me the DP

2 weeks meme. And honestly who cares? Zionists love to show kids cock and sperm. Nuke Israel now.

HOLY SHIT PUTIN SAMA I KNEEL

Attached: 1647274700788.jpg (800x894, 81.07K)

would be a terrible shame if that video ever made it onto the open internet. i hope no one will ever repost it here as a webm with sound.

50+ men? who the fuck counted them? and how in the fuck do they all fit in the footage?

and while she's an utter retard, I don't think she would take such a huge risk in involving so many parties in a secret. I could imagine a 3-5 person orgy nothing more

Learn to type FINNISH not FINISH, fucking nahui.

I need to see proof

imagine the smell

Built for BBC

Nothing out of the unusual. Women's rights were a mistake.

Do you write these thIngs on your own desktop publishing? Nice work.

You underestimate the absolute degeneracy within politics and the powers that be that exploit it.

How did Finns become so cucked?

This thread is fake

God dammit if the Russians have any ounce of good in them they'll release it

but I doubt its real

Oh no! Can i see?

My sources claim that OP is as retarded as the article he quotes.

he's been making articles like this for a while

Attached: fake articles.png (589x1325, 1.02M)

its probably true, most world leaders have to participate in somekind of humiliation ritual

God I'd do anything for her to rub her feet all over my face

I kinda feel like these last 2 videos are just a lead up to the sex tape