justpaste.it./8bq9r
Recipes
fit.cooking
based.cooking
"What to do when Corona chan comes over to Netflix and Chill"
justpaste.it./87kdn

Rundown on SARS-2 vaccines
justpaste.it./9lyb4
VAERS+EudraVigilance+Yellow Card+TGA estimate - 369,746-3,697,460 deaths in USA, EU, UK, AU with vaxx as of 14th August 2021
4plebs.org/pol/post/335359778

SARS-CoV-2 sensitive info on origins/responsible parties
justpaste.it./80x6b
covid19.specops.network
SARS-2 Complications
justpaste.it./9axop
SARS-2 Research/Studies
justpaste.it./6a03h

► Detected: 278,461,086 (+937,935) ► Dead: 5,399,908 (+6,378) ► Day: 716 (-03:45:15)
ᐅ End of numbers for Day 715: 277,523,151 (+908,248) ᐅ Dead: 5,393,530 (+7,679)
ᐉ Weekly Stats: Cases 15%∆ ᐉ Deaths 7%ᐁ

>NEWS
B.1.1.529 (may be lab-made)
4plebs.org/pol/post/351427930

Protest tracker
nitter.net/ProtestNews_EN

CREID rundown (US glowniggers biowar campaign even after stopping known co-op with CCP biowarfare campaign ( archive.is/1YKes ))
files.catbox.moe/bbydfn.pdf

Fauci discussing "Hypothetical" Virus From China, in October 2019, in fast-vaccine-approval rant
archive.is/AhBCp

usrtk.org/biohazards-blog-index
justpaste.it./7uwuk

— 209 countries & territories infected
— 107x more confirmed deaths than swine flu (2009-2010) in a year (2020-2021)
— 326 treatments, 257 vaccines announced
— 29903 base pairs, original strain sequencing complete

Q: "Stats (were) going down? wtf?"
>what's seasonality, short-term post-coof herd immunity
4plebs.org/pol/post/345051473

Attached: covid19-1600x900[1].jpg (1600x900, 159.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drsambailey.com/resources/settling-the-virus-debate/
fox13news.com/news/these-are-real-people-traffic-deaths-hit-20-year-high-in-first-quarter-of-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1656894928057.jpg (250x237, 7.03K)

It's just the flu lmao

Fuck off with this commie virus.

Three important things:
1) Laboratory machines were used to make the original strain of this.
2) Laboratory animals were used as a sub-straight to gauge effective replication, problem is that these were transgenic animals, part mouse part person (the ACE2 receptors in the lungs were altered to be more human like)
3) laboratory workers were the efficient cause in the Aristotlean sense. They made it happen.

Conclusion: This entire thing was the largest industrial disaster in history.

Attached: 1658938908038457.gif (500x717, 865.65K)

Nigger

No proof viruses exist, manmade or otherwise.

drsambailey.com/resources/settling-the-virus-debate/

What?

I dunno, I tried to wrap my head around this "viruses are a myth" thing but it feels like the flat earth theory, lots and lots of standalone explanations that make sense at first glance but don't offer a holistic explanation to observable facts.
Still subscribe to the terrain theory, first and foremost, though.

Thanks for being a retard and muddying the waters of the more straightforward and realistic conspiracy of "cover up."
Biomedical industry thanks you for your service you fucking retarded mongoloid.

Go read the papers and see for yourself how they discover what they call "viruses", that's the only way to know for sure.

"Terrian theory" exists and viruses can exist. They are not a categorical dichotomy. The whole point of the fake virus meme is to get infighting going to to make sure that the alternative media is never saying something correct without also saying something incorrect.
Its real. Made in a lab. With transgenic mice. The tech used os the same tech used in thousands of other labs doing medical research so it must not be known that it was an accident because that would get lawyers involved and it would grind the entire biomedical industry to a halt for 50-100 years.
Get it?

I've read plenty of papers. Including the ones about gain of function and especially the ones about increasing host range.

WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

>but don't offer a holistic explanation to observable facts.
The problem is that there is no single explanation for anything. Life doesn't work this way. Your mind wants one easy quick answer to a problem but that's just not how it works, that's your holistic explanation.

>Its real. Made in a lab
Show me the paper.

fox13news.com/news/these-are-real-people-traffic-deaths-hit-20-year-high-in-first-quarter-of-2022

Attached: RedDeer.jpg (1286x956, 159.27K)

Powers to be had to come up with another tactic. Lets change the name and scare, I mean sway people to get the jab.

Attached: Image1606-down.png (606x633, 424.01K)

Show me the paper. Original "sars-cov-2" didn't even attempt to find anything, the "genome" was assembled de-novo (ie it's made up) so it cannot be from any real organism in nature.

first time I have seen you in over 8 months. I wagered you were dead

Kek yeah let me just prove the biggest legal case in humanity to you over 4channel. But your a fake virus no planes flat earth bigger so why bother?

Why the need to male transgenic mice with human ace2? Why do they exist?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>so it cannot be from any real organism in nature
Do you even get the fact we agree on this point?
Is that because some bitchute channel has not told you about the transgenic mice?