White musician banned in Switzerland for cultural appropriation of Black hair

It's not the first case: In March, the German singer Ronja Maltzahn was not allowed to appear at a "Fridays for Future" rally because of her hairstyle. "It's a strange feeling to be discriminated against because of your appearance," said the singer in the "Krone" interview at the time.

Now it hits the Viennese musician. According to the "Neuer Zürcher Zeitung", his appearance at the Zurich Bar Gleis was planned months in advance. The cancellation came a few hours before the performance. Reason: "Discomfort from our fellow human beings," it says. The white musician wears dreadlocks and thus appropriates a foreign culture.

"I got my dreads done when I was 13 because I grew up in a fairly right-wing village and I thought back then that I wanted to show these right-wing people that there were other people too," says the native Tyrolean.

Estella Weiss-Krejci, lecturer at the Institute for Cultural and Social Anthropology at the University of Vienna, is familiar with the problem: “Yes, it is important to be culturally sensitive, but this sensitivity is being lost more and more. The rampant 'culture of rejection' fills me with growing unease. Who will be hit next? Nobody is safe anymore. I find the cultural police interference on the part of the organizers to be exaggerated.”

krone.at/2786840

Attached: ch.jpg (799x789, 80.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreeing with shitlibs for all the wrong reasons
Whites shouldn't have dreads

>Whites shouldn't have dreads
Agree, but here the reason matters more than the action itself

Finally, multiculturalism

>I got my dreads done when I was 13 because I grew up in a fairly right-wing village and I thought back then that I wanted to show these right-wing people that there were other people too,
reap what you sow, cunt

>ONE
>WORLD

>ONE
>HUMANITY

>"I got my dreads done when I was 13 because I grew up in a fairly right-wing village and I thought back then that I wanted to show these right-wing people that there were other people too," says the native Tyrolean.
Sounds like he is paying the toll. On a side note, since when are dreads a black people invention?

Why are black people allowed to "culturally appropriate" hairstyles that are not even possible for them with their own hair?

Time to bully him into a jar of red pills or the rope.

Correcr, whites should stick with white culture, white music and white people. Blacks have spoken.

Attached: DAC28FE0-8670-4600-91B6-50EFB6BAA27B.jpg (391x530, 53.84K)

white people's hair will naturally go into dreadlocks without brushing, and the ancient celts & vikings are known to have had them, dreadlocks don't 'belong' to any specific race, meanwhile black women pretend to have straight blonde hair and nobody says a word

this is the most ridiculous bullshit, if it weren't for cultural appropriation niggers wouldn't even exist today because they wouldn't have gotten off the continent of africa, so they'd just be africans. i much prefer the spear-chucking, heirloom-lip-disk-polishing sambo variety to the hip-hopping, convenience-store robbing nigger variety, mostly on account of the spear-chuckers not being in england

This, whites need to stop appropriating black culture

They say it is because of white supremacy and the need to fit into a white world structure. Chris Rock made a documentary about it a while ago.

holy fuck western europeans are stupid as shit.

Based nogs fighting white degeneracy

>some of the earliest examples of dreads found in the Aegean

jesus fucking christ how did people get so fucking dumb?

seriously I just cannot fathom how we slid this far into madness

kek based swissies, i love their subtle sense of humor

The oldest know depiction of locks is a Greek statue

Kek, this needs to apply to niggers with straight hair wigs or colored contact lenses.

how do you think it would go down if nazis came along to also give this guy shit?

Vikings wore dreadlocks too.

White people probably had dreads first, bevause strong blond white viking men look cool with them, not because they have nasty nappy unwashable rat hair like the negroes of the day back then

uhh they already did, the swiss nazi government banned the wigger

And when are we going to hit back at the blacks. Wearing clothes, indoor plumbing, education, agriculture, living past 20, these are cultural appropriation of our culture

>Still thinking it's niggers that are outraged over this and not self-hating beta White cucks
NGMI

>since when are dreads a black people invention?
They aren’t, anywhere there is lazy people there are dreadlocks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait

It wont

It's a strange feeling being betrayed by your own people, isn't it?
Guess he should go running back to those right-wing villagers. 10 bucks says they'd take him back happily. He can keep the hair (though for everyone's sake please at least wash it).

>As a white man, he is adopting a foreign culture
I mean in a saner world that would have been an incredibly based reason to ban a white artist.

Attached: 1425873506965.jpg (500x500, 50.32K)

Sounds like he deserved it. A leftist getting comeuppance from the very type of agendas he was supporting. No sympathy from me.

Attached: 1606287370643.png (362x294, 57.07K)

do nigger musicians get banned from concerts for wearing clothes instead of walking naked like their primitive african nigger brothers in africa? wearing clothes is cultural appropriation of white culture

Attached: pepe question mark.jpg (840x648, 155.48K)

they're not his own people

by nogs I hope you mean self hating whites

Blacks are just appropriating Korn nowadays 2bh.

The lefties are, or at least he thought they were. Must feel funny being betrayed by them after working your whole life to help their cause.
Whites need to wake the fuck up.

tell all the black women to stop appropriation of good hair. they need to embrace their nappy ass hair

you have to understand...

we own dreadlockz and shieet

Attached: 1660131608177769.jpg (398x345, 30.36K)

Why are the nords such anti social niggers?
A Jews
B Weak cocaine
C Abba
D Spite of The German "spirit"

swissies don't hate themselves kek, they banned the wigger because he gives them second-hand embarrassment

Niggers need to stop appropriating Indian culture

Attached: 1660924092951.jpg (1300x956, 303.35K)

If we are ever going to rent mud huts to minorities in the cities, this is how it has to be... The simple mud hut with straw roof. Durable for the most part, no complicated architecture like windows or doors, and culturally relevant.

Attached: 1635254850630.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

If I saw a white liberal woman bitch at a wigger for appropriating black culture I would support her.