President of Ireland, Mel Gibson...

>President of Ireland, Mel Gibson, sparked controversy yesterday yet again when he was caught referring to the US cabinet as the "kikes in the White House" at a recent social event. A smartphone video posted to tiktok shows him holding a glass of whiskey, while speaking in an animated manner to a young blond woman.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-19_16-14-54.png (810x866, 432.3K)

nice link, faggot

how do i register to vote in ireland?
i’d like to vote for mel gibson for president

If you can find an Irish grandparent you can become a citizen. Or if you're a nigger and turn up without papers or ID and some sob story you will automatically be made a citizen.

Based, almost too based

Didn't know he was an Irish citizen. And yes he should be president. We in Ireland are not fond of the Israelis. He wud be a better president than that little cunt Higgins and his donkey brained commie wife for sure. Plus miggeldy is a closet faggot.

>kikes in the white house
Ah yes... those.

Attached: Jared_Kushner_June_2019.jpg (1125x1440, 1.13M)

His Mam is Irish originally and he was made a citizen when he came here to make BRaveheart I think.

Just be nonwhite.

You sandniggers are not better than kikes

>We

Attached: 1626050581388.jpg (726x595, 23.46K)

I like Mel but it's not just the kikes. It's all abrahamic desert religions. They all have to go.

No one care about what a brainless teenager of ur kind as to say, stop giving your worthless opinion, no one give a single shit about it

Jews are the ennemies of mankind
There are jews who pretend to be jews, but are not, they are synagogue of Satan

Worthless subhuman degenerate trash

Like it or not but godless people are faggots.

>tictok

i'm coming to kill you right now.

Dangerously based Mel Gibson. Love this guy. Simple as.

Is he wrong? Biden cabinet is jewed up

What about great grandparent?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR TENDIES
BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE
OUR VIRGINITTTTYYYYY

I wish this was real

>t. stupid

>We

Attached: ireland.jpg (952x629, 105.51K)

Jesus was Jewish frenchie. Now shut the fuck up nigger.

Kike
All jews who reject the messiah are part of the synagogue of Satan, full stop. All jews that embraced the messiah are saved Christians.

yeah no sorry, gibson is a giga chad