Fights arabs, turks, iranians and retakes the sacred lands of Jesus

>fights arabs, turks, iranians and retakes the sacred lands of Jesus
>gives it to the jews

What went wrong with the templar chud?

Attached: cavaliere-templare_48b271a6.png (683x1024, 971.61K)

The jesuits

They didn't give shit
The Arabs took it

christniggerdom

Attached: christjuwes.jpg (2000x3106, 1.2M)

Arabs took my bike too

go smell like shit somewhere else

Attached: pajeet.png (659x609, 463.11K)

fucking jew worshippers!

The crusades are a perfect litmus test, anyone who counter-signals it is invariably a shitskin or anti-racist

No

>rex judaeorum
>messiah
who would have thunk

According to my newfag graph here, if it isn't the jews, it's the jesuits. If it isn't the jesuits, it's the freemasons. If it isn't the freemasons, it's the protestants.

>templar
Templars were satanists and this was the reality. Their inner circle was corrupt to its core.

So you are admitting the Jews are Arabs? And the mask slips further... are you tired of winning yet son?

They were basically mercs.

Yes. You have no power in the Kingdom Saatan!! Hahahaha

No you retard. Go read a book instead jabbering npc talking points

Checked.

it was mostly the franks who went on the first crusade they basically went there conquered then most of them went back to France

oh italian comrade, this place is empty of Italians

Who said Jews aren't Arabs in ethnicity
They are both semetic the difference is in culture and religion the Qur'an doesn't talk about the "holy land" Jerusalem or Israel as a whole Arabs can't even write Palestine because Arab doesn't have the letter p
When I say Arab I mean muslims or culturally arabic

>Jews are Arabs
it's true, Jews and Arabs sprung from the same source in deserts of Saudi Arabia

Attached: JewsSprungFromArabsZionist9-11falseflag.jpg (654x632, 838.85K)

>Be germanic pagan chad with all kinds of pagan symbols on your arms and armor
>Genocide every single non-white on sight
>Be med christcuck chud trying to copy germanics with cross symbols all over your armor
>get btfo
>"b-but we defeated you in the first crusade"

Attached: nord med.jpg (985x571, 119K)

>let me tell u bout europe n shit

Attached: tfw PAJEET.jpg (366x235, 115.75K)

>بلسطين
Bruh stfu

Israel isn't europe I know about the place just as much as you pasta boy

Christians are jewish puppets. They worship jewish figures and history, they worship jewish genocides of ancient whites.

That's a b

The Franks who made up the Crusaders were a Germanic people, moron

Attached: Europa at the Death of Theoderich (AD 526).jpg (1024x740, 331.71K)

Ok moe thanks for backpedaling and giving me info I already know. I suggest you repent imstead and ask Jesus forforgiveness. Good day.

Thats what I said mutt, here is your first """"cristian"""" crusader bro

Attached: medieval-painting-of-a-knight-bettmann.jpg (645x900, 163.99K)

>>gives it to the jews
What are you talking about?

Attached: 250px-1187_Kingdom_Of_Jerusalem_based_on_1889_map.svg.png (250x430, 37.15K)

They killed jews, muslims and christians too when they conquered Jerusalem, they didn't give a fuck, bad ass fellas
>What went wrong with the templar chud?
Stupid fucking idea, imagine the logistics of trying to move shite there from yurop, its insane that they pulled it off in the first place with basically zero real supply lines after Nicaea

jesus land is not on earth but in the heavens.
get better material , the templars were mercenaries of the jews because they are behind every wars.
if you believe the (((history))) books you should look at current relations how gibsmedats , resources and power is what dictates who owns what.
monke-demon-clownworld was always like this.

Repent for what I didn't do anything to him

The templar meme coat of armor is a modern headcannon meme that never existed. Just like "le epic christkike knight".

Attached: Codex_Manesse_Hartmann_von_Aue.jpg (991x1463, 1.23M)

Wasnt it the some englishmen giving it to the jews through jewish shenanigans? They are no Templars, just some stooges.

I don’t answer infidels question until after repentance. Sorry eh

No that's not what you said dumbass. You obviously can't really speak coherent English, but if you were trying claim Crusaders were pagans, that's even more retarded than the charitable interpretation I gave to your retarded post.

Show me one(1) authentic coat of armor that looks like the termplar crusader headcannon.

Attached: Crusades_1_grande.jpg (600x375, 93.11K)

Oh yea and it has to be from the ""first crusade"" the great helm with the christcuck cross started about when the crusades became utter failures.