Depopulation general

So what do have depopulation bros?
>Feminism, demonise motherhood 1960s
>Abortion 1970s
>Contraceptive pill 1960s
>Plastics in food, reduce sperm count 1950s
>SSRIs, destroy sex drive 1990s
>Cov 19 Vax 2020
>LGBT propaganda, convert prepubescent children to systemic non breeders, 2010.

Am I missing anything, and what's next?

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-091500_Brave.jpg (718x1217, 166.11K)

Dammit go in chronological order

Depopulation is based
so far only people I really hate have died from it.

mRNA shots

What the fuck kinda Jew name is that?

You’re forgetting that those stats are depopulation measures aimed at whites. Also, put that shit in order next time white man

oh, but you and yours won't be chosen to live on, only (((them)))

Legal suicide, "assisted suicide", euthanasia.
Sterilization by vasectomy.

I‘m doing alright

>So what do have depopulation bros?
no excuse for illiteracy, nigger. do we have to come over and teach you this shit again

The: I'm looking back at you while dad gets the belt look.
I HATE KIKES
FUCKING START THE CAMPS
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I just did it off the top of my head nigger, there's probably more

>Legal suicide, "assisted suicide", euthanasia.
Sterilization by vasectomy.

Yes good, pushed big in Canada and Netherlands which seem to be testing grounds for depop

>He doesn't know about the what do meme
Nigger, does your mom still spoon feed you ?

'Going out parties'
The losers and discontent will be encouraged to have giant, one last party where at the end they kill themselves.
The incels and the lonely will easily swap their pathetic lives that the future will bring for one night of adoration and enjoyment.
Euthanasia for 'lifelong suffering' already exists and this is just the logical extension.
People will also think this is a great way to remove the incel schoolshooter menace easily.

Rich countries will all depopulate, even KSA have lowered their birth rate a lot in the last decades.
The only countries where the birth rate is above 2.0 are african shitholes or asian dumpsters like Bangladesh or Pakistan.
Even Huezil, the country of bundas is currently with 1.7 with it's population getting much older and having less kids.
Just ask how many males here would rather spend their time and money playing vidya rather than raising his son/daughter and wife ?

This only affect white population tho

Pretty retarded take. Such a thing would be for the nihilistic.

Depopulation is important. I'd rather all of the non-whites get replaced with robots. The only thing keeping Earth from being a pleasure planet is overpopulation.

This is true, AI can replace most white collar and elected officials already. Skilled and unkilled labor will always be needed.

who is we? the finance industry and real estate hoarders are about as useless as you can get.

They will absolutely kill you and there will not be anyone left to stop them

Happiness is an internal experience.