Faggot Fentanyl

What do they mean by this?
kgun9.com/news/local-news/rainbow-fentanyl-caught-second-day-in-a-row-at-nogales-port-of-entry?_amp=true

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-080103_(1).png (720x670, 449.81K)

od'ing on fent being ok so long as it's obnoxiously gay is something i 100% can imagine america doing

Where is nogales?

or rather, is 100% an opinion i can imagine america having

Certainly not gales

It’s some border shithole

I assume those are fake MDMA tablets for sale to whoever is meant to die

Its all globohomo. Every criminal group operating is doing so with their blessing

This.
Arizona, specifically

underrated

haha american is dying and nobody cares

Arizona border into Burgerland from our southern shitheap of a country

You don't make money killing your customers.

Fpbp

What's wrong?
They're either in a narcoma or dead
Free fenatyl

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message

I have a crazy conspiracy idea, lads. What if fentanyl isn’t killing as many people as they are claiming, and the govt is using fentanyl death numbers to hide the excess deaths from vaccines/isolation/suicide/regular OD from the past 3 years? I’m not saying it doesn’t exist or isn’t deadly, I’m just proposing that the epidemic of fentanyl deaths is manufactured to hide other death numbers.

Attached: 13054F57-9CFE-41CD-B7C6-8B6A1E91AF7C.jpg (965x1024, 103.17K)

oh not my problem then
complimentary (you)

checked

Attached: BzGr2v_IMAA0ztN.jpg (419x249, 16.63K)

Breef with Pride! (tm)

thnk u good ser hav a checked

what high does fentanyl give you?
is it like heroin?

even the drugs are gay, is there anything not gay in this current age?

Cheers, and checked.

Attached: 1636791263357.jpg (332x332, 12.59K)

My dick

Not really.heroin has a signature clean, pure euphoria. Most other opioids don't match it. It's duller

It means the CIA and the Chinese have a sense of humor as they flood hardcore, addictive, killer fent into our streets to ravage us.
still remember how that nigger saint swallowed a bag of fent and then died. ha ha ha that was a funny one especially when he sparked nationwide burning and rioting over a drug-dealing criminal.

I used to give patient's fentanyl (analgesia) with a versed (a benzo for amnesia) for conscious sedation and the only thing that kept them breathing was the constant pain stimulus. the only thing that stops your breathing faster is methohexital

I want that bag for my eventual an heroing.

Oh you sweet, sweet summer child

Death to mexico and all mexicans. They have violated our countries rights, they have violated all the tenants of just war. These beaners are flooding our communities with laced deadly drugs. Mexicans and latinos are human fucking garbage.

You here at latinos? I hope you all fucking die for this opium war. Death to all latinos.

And? I’m not implying that fentanyl isn’t dangerous. I’m suggesting that, like covid, the number of deaths from fentanyl is being artificially inflated to hide actual deaths from suicide/5g/chemtrails/whatever the fuck else they are killing people with.

if you only knew how easy is to fuck up during the fabrication process and the conditions they are made in

did I add the 2 scoops of fentanyl to the mix? shit I don't remember lets add 1 more, boom you're dead

Attached: 1607326216227.png (666x666, 745.95K)