Rise in shill demoralization posting

So what’s gotten all the shills riled up today? Every other thread I see is some faggot demoralization about how it’s over and that it’s useless to fight back and you won’t do shit and that we should give up. Did something happen with the shills that’s got them ticked off today?

Attached: 1E526190-B91C-4C7C-BE51-732456C4B1E5.jpg (982x317, 137.26K)

the last couple of weeks have been devastating to their narrative

I’ve noticed. So their way of coping is by spamming the board with demoralization propaganda?

yes, its desparation, in my opinion

I’ve noticed. Everything that the elite is doing in the last few years is out of desperation. They know that most people hate them and they know that they’re rapidly losing power and that their successors are incompetent hedonists who don’t give a shit about running their empire, so they’ve been doing all this out of desperation

a month ago the shills would have you believe all the “trump endorsed candidates,” were loon. well now that all except one won their elections, they have to figure out a new plan of attack. they thought people hated trump

Nobody fucking cares about what some always online losers with too much time take issue with and make the tip of their spear when to even understand it you or a normie has to put tons of hours into some spiel some fag that died years and years and years ago wrote. Know what they're doing? Paying bills. Putting food on the table. Trying to survive.

Know what these always online discord tranny commies are doing? Grooming children and complaining about fags not being equal in a society that ponders and markets to fags. People who had a simple time surviving 4 years ago, 8 years ago, 12, going back before the two towers were hit, are having a shittier time now than ever and these fucking losers are sheltered and fortunate enough that their non-problems never changed.

They post demoralization when they get a reality check.

i agree completely. i do not agree that the controllers are incompetent, but i do think the winds have shifted the last couple of years. ten years ago liz cheney probably would have won that primary. calling your opponent an extremist doesnt work anymore becauase political correctness was essentially broken

They don't like reality. This extends to multiple facets of their life in my experience. There's how things are and how they autistically obsess over how things ought to be and autistically preach it in such a truly autistic manner it's entirely unrelatable outside of a few deranged and delusional attempts to make it more relatable. They cannot accept how things are especially with themselves and then do what they can to improve it- they'd rather shift the blame off and demand the world and everyone else participating in it change to accommodate them- when they themselves refuse to engage with reality or theoretical arguments. The most you'll get is them falling back onto favoritism and semantics in the same way biblethumpers default to "but my book says..." As if it is the be all end all.

have sex you ugly incel

Well they aren’t completely incompetent right now but they are becoming more senile as they’re becoming older, and they don’t want to wait 30-40 years to see their plans come into fruition since they’d be all dead by then. Instead they want to see their plans come into fruition now and this has been a major mistake since their plans aren’t ready

Eww leaf

I personally believe the handlers put too much faith in their useful idiots and accidentally threw then into the deep end of batshit crazy, narrowly focused and highly ineffectual.

twitter is in a tizzy as well, their narritives are collapsing, they no longer have their containment threads, people fight on every post.

Weird how the liberals of today became the evangelicals of the 2000s

>things like pictures of george groid's neck crammed between the buttcheeks of some yellow cartoon character with the caption I can't sneed

delivered

Attached: icantsneed.jpg (400x400, 34.47K)

That also has to do with it. The elite have dumbed down most of the population so much that even their useful idiots are completely ineffective. Also they’ve fallen for their own propaganda.

Checked

AND

You will notice, this thread is like the 2020 election fraud. The leftists are pretending it did not happen. The emperor's new clothes if you will. Nice quiet and comfy in here.

They have completely lost control and the power structure is getting antsy. They know that a big truth bomb is about to drop that will make them look dumb.

They're both definitely overtly dogmatic.

Trump is going to jail in two weeks or something?
Joe Rogan also said he surfed Any Forums, which brought a shitload of boomer normies to the site.
All in all a wave of shit.

Attached: 1594681219874.png (1062x1500, 641.56K)

Yeah I like threads like this as well. There was some Canadian sperging out about it but thats all

The FBI did a sloppy job to say the very least.

Attached: rough draft.png (700x1064, 570.53K)

>evangelical: hey how you doing? i hope you have a blessed day. *smiles*
>leftist post 2020: UHHHH EXCUSE ME CHUD, THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR VACCINATED ONLY WHERE IS YOUR HEALTH PASSPORT? OHHH WE GOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY CHUD ON OUR HAND HAHAHHA YOU DIDNT GET THE HEALTH TATTOO HAHAHA SCIENCE DENYING SEXLESS LOSER HAVE SEX HAHAHAHAH I HOPE YOU SUFFER EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE
yeah, totally the same thing