Japanese are honorary aryans but not Koreans

>Japanese are honorary aryans but not Koreans

Why?

Attached: 1482C8BD-94B2-4A0F-B46B-CDBE613AF91A.jpg (938x527, 46.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uII0aWlB5vE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305900/Japanese-girls-anti-North-Korea-rant-goes-viral-rogue-state-threatens-nuke-West.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the Japanese are superior to them.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What's demonstrated in what they value from anime earns my sincere respect and affection, whereas SK id seemingly just trying to copy America and their media seems very shallow in comparison. If I wanted America I'd just buy America, I don't need slant America

Effeminate turbo faggot culture

Koreans are just psudeo Nips. They're not retarded but they have extremely fragile egos. Also their feminist secret society brainwashing shit is unholy even compared to the feminism happening in america.

Because koreans are the gold chain race of east asia. But they're not chinese, so that's still better than anything else

>extremely fragile egos
this, it is why they mimic nigger culture from America, they feel a spiritual kinship with blacks. after jews they are tied for second place as the people most prone to whining incessantly.

North Koreas are honorary aryans but not South Koreas
youtube.com/watch?v=uII0aWlB5vE

Attached: koreabantz.png (1246x1558, 473.89K)

Frankly speaking, We absolutely refuse to be an "honorary Aryan" if we might be considered the race share same values as Koreans.

Attached: IMG_014991.png (1460x823, 2.08M)

Attached: koreabantz2.png (1111x1376, 265.25K)

the jomon dna

Say, do you happen to have a working mirror to this old video dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305900/Japanese-girls-anti-North-Korea-rant-goes-viral-rogue-state-threatens-nuke-West.html

Youtube has nuked all the english versions at least. The whole clip was hilarious.

Neither of them are.

neither are these are white
chink aint even human

JOMON BVLLs
vs
yayoi soi tois

Attached: Know the difference, it could save your life.png (1984x997, 2.53M)

Japanese are warriors at heart like aryans, just inferior. Koreans are slaves

Attached: Jomon cro magnons.jpg (3335x2391, 2.41M)

south koreans are more plastic than human

>Demands reparations
>Eats fried chicken
>Garbage music fit only for subhumans

Have you ever met a Korean?
They kinda suck.
I have a no Korean policy.

Attached: Jomon Yayoi skull.jpg (1024x724, 102.26K)

They're both flatfaced yellow niggers anybody that claims otherwise is a weebcuck that needs to kill himself

>DOOD
>MUH IMAGINARY JOMON
the average zipperhead has less than 12% of your fagmon dna in them it's pure cope from you faggots just like muh han chinks

honestly
both Korean and Japanese people are completely fucking autistic

serial killer levels of disability

China also pretty bad but not as much as those two

Taiwan pretty nice but still got the autism hard

>Implying

Attached: Grorius nihon haplogroup dna folder 10000 times.jpg (1300x967, 307.18K)

Fpbp

because they give looks and money too much importance
they have no soul, despite their capital city name

Nice cope downie

Is that... A MUSTACHE!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH GOD I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SAVE ME BTS

Attached: Harry 'the hairy hapa' Harris.png (841x843, 723.14K)

Jomon or Ainu were the orignal race of Japan. They were mostly related to whites, perhaps originated from today Russia long time ago. Lately they were replaced by the gook masses aka the today japanese

Thank you for giving me a reason to post this humorously named reaction image.

Attached: Seoul vs Seouless.png (399x504, 305.26K)

I'm an autist, not a downie.

Attached: Hair mog.png (1562x832, 339.85K)

If one were to say "I hate Koreans" in the real Japan, he or she would be socially obliterated by political correctness. Needless to say, I will suffer the same fate if I were to post at Japanese SNS.

This reality does not matter to the West, or is simply ignored in the face of anti-communist reality.

"Japan is evil", there is no doubt. So no one will help us. The U.S.always forces us "Japan-Korea friendship". I'm terribly afraid of being causally accused by them.

Attached: IMG_0217.jpg (4096x2307, 1.71M)