Unvaccinated sperm is the next bit-connect

Attached: pikdnuk0kni91.jpg (640x987, 111.13K)

she looks like she is dying. Her face is fat and puffy. That's something i noticed about the vaxxed people.

So yea, do not have sex with vaxxed women. The mRNA will be transferred into you and the spike proteins will start being produced. It's suicide.

They will be dead or sickly and barren as a salt flat, who cares

The worst part about all of this is that you can't even eat them. It's just another cruelty. They look like pigs and taste like pigs but the meat is now unsafe to eat.

Attached: Screenshot_196.jpg (309x439, 34.66K)

i fuck a married woman sometimes and it's been a solid couple years where she is attempting to withhold sex because im not vaccinated
just fucking think about that. the slut has a some nerve

Women can't see details, can't see the meaning of things. What they meant with the t shirts was that when a woman needs good sperm for healthy babies, they won't be available. She is so stupid she missed the point, let her rot with her vaxxed guys who are more than certainly, liberal cucks that she will never be happy with.

>being that much of a try-hard about being a dumbass
That's really quite unnecessary.

>s.oyboy neckbeards
>unvaxxed
lmao checks out

why are you so obsessed sperm OP?

damn, you might just have defeated alt-right narrative with one tweet

but basically the 100% of women are vaxxed user

this. It is even more prevalent than women with tattoos

I'm going to make myself an Unvaxxed and Uncut muscle shirt.

Attached: E-TBCeRVIAIRSTX.jpg (1124x720, 87.01K)

That filthy whore is doing you a favor.

t. average woman shitting on the average man in 2022. Unless they're a rich CEO with a billion dollars, 12 feet tall and a 14 inch dick, these women will laugh at them.

Send her husband a sex tape of you two

What if I shared a joint with a vaxxie? Am I fucked?

If I begin collecting my sperm, and selling it to others, and they have an expectation of profit later; do I have to worry about the SEC suing me?

Why do they look soi?

No. Shedding spike protein does not put it in the bloodstream.

No one wants her gigantic forehead that's riddled with microclots.

>Z
Zdarova nedachelovek.

Maybe if you're only looking on degenerate dating apps you kike