Why are boomers pushing for us to come back to the office

>"go back to the office goy! we work much more dynamically in-person! Don't you love office politics and listening to Bertha talk about her cat?"
I swear to God this shit is the biggest psyop ever. Nobody except for cucks actually likes being in the office.
They tried to make people come in for 1 day a week at a company I was an intern at. After complaints, they had to back down and apologise for making people go in once a week.
I personally refuse to apply for any role that doesn't offer remote work. Preferably full remote, but I settle for hybrid if it's nearby.
Is the "return to the office" being pushed by the car industry, the landlords who own the office, spaces et cetera? We see boomers like Elon Musk pushing for it, but he also praised Chinese factory workers for their 16 hour shifts.

Attached: 1643816966902.png (2396x928, 428.29K)

It’s the boomers and Gen Xers who these companies being resistant to change

That’s it

is it just a cope because they had to waste 3 hours a day commuting for 30+ years?
I commuted to college for 1 year, then lockdowns hit. I saw no disadvantage to working remotely.

it's just that hustle and that bustle, ya know? the big city, where the big shots, the big cats, go to play. ahh, nuttin' greater than the big apple!

It's being pushed by shysters who want to make deals and get blowjobs without a papertrail

They're buttmad that they had to put up with it and you don't
Most resistance to positive change comes from old farts who had a horrible life and want everyone else to suffer

No it’s from the people in the office having to do all the actual work while the lazy niggers sit at home and get paid to play video games and smoke pot

This is a cope.
they already have video games and foosball at those offices now anyway, and most people go make a coffee every 30 minutes.

They at least have to work for part of the day even if it’s just a few minutes. People “working” at home do literally nothing at all.

>People “working” at home do literally nothing at all.
Horse fucking shit.

Then why are you afraid to come to the office? Worried that your laziness will be exposed?

Pretty much jealousy.

I know I had it. I became a day trader to work from home then covid hit and everyone was working from home. I was envious that I took a high risk path to comfiness and then every cuck was suddenly working from home. But then I remembered that I hate boomers more than my fellow millenials.

Sorry, you shouldn't have hired me knowing I live 4 hours away from the office if you wanted me to go in.
Now, time to claim my WFH benefits and tax credit.

Just pay people for tasks solved and not hours, Jewberg Kikestein
Unfortunately this will mean your diversity hired will starve

They get off on making you suffer unnecessarily. It's a flex.

I walk uphill five miles in the -40 degree weather to get to work, not even memeing. Life is suffering and if you’re too weak to handle it you should kill yourself
Only white men who actually show up to their jobs should be allowed to work. Everyone else is dead weight

They are retards that like having a sense of "community" why the fuck would I want to talk to a bunch of retards about what's going on in the world when I can sit at home on the internet and see what's really going on. Remote work and remote churches are the best thing to ever happen

Eh, 1 day a week I could tolerate under the condition that important meetings are concentrated there
Anything more and I'd just move on to a better company

Suffering hardens the will and strengthens the man. Only the weak choose idleness and sloth

In US universities they have pushed for everyone to come back because their federal IDC rate is calculated from the campus property assessment. If there are lots of unused/unoccupied offices that rate goes down which means less money to the university. I wouldn't be surprised in the corporate world that unoccupied offices lower the amount of property value that can be written on corporate taxes

It's cause none of them fucking do anything all day besides walk up to each other's' desks and yap about cancerous current events. I pushed more code in the one year I worked remote than the last 5 years in office before that. My work ethic hasn't changed, I'm just not constantly harassed by boomers talking about milk prices and that pop guy Justin beezer. They know they have nothing to offer and can't hide the 0% productivity behind a punch clock anymore. Can't find new jobs cause no one wants to hire them anymore. They literally cannot keep up and are terrified. Have you scrolled LinkedIn at all in the last few years? Worthless platform, but hilarious for woke and desperate losers thrashing around

retard or fed?

I actually only did that while I was AT office jobs, knowing I'd never get ten fucking minutes to focus anyway. Still got more done than half my department combined. Cope harder

Yep boomers always trying to talk politics at work. Like shut the fuck up I don't care if you are a schizo and think covid is fake and Biden is a pedo. Leave that boomer shit for facebook after you are gone from work

>remote churches
You simply cannot download god like that, christfag

>life is suffering
For (You)
Hope your remaining life is short and your death is abnormally slow and painful

I hate office work because the commute is a retarded waste of my time and I am so much more efficient than other employees that I have to spend much of my day staring at my email so that if my boss walks by he'll think I'm actually busy. Only dumb boomers actually think high value employees work a full 40 hours a week. Only people I've ever met that couldn't get their shit down in 10 hours a week max were incompetent retards that think taking on extra tasks will get them a promotion.

Urban skyscrapers are worth tens of billions if people are forced to commute to them every day. They're worth dragon dildo otherwise.

These are what ultra-elites invest their money into - giant packages of real estate that make them into modern day nobility. A skyscraper is a big neighborhood, folded up and tucked into the moneyest parts of town.

You are probably fat.
You sound weak and effeminate
>waste of time
Only because you’re driving a car instead of running

Correct
>give it 110%
Hahaha I'll give you 40% and still outperform your "senior head of backend subdepartment 4"

>god can't enter the internet
explains some things

Attached: E8NyjoHWQAQqYc7.jpg (828x568, 66.91K)

Sucks to be a jew rn then I guess, still not going back

If I had remote work/job I wouldn't actually d o any work.

>boomers like Elon Musk
Musk is genx retard.

Fat stinkblobs show up to the office and don't do any work, why are people acting like this is a new invention?

Offices are stupid. But WFH isn't all good.
Anyone WFH here getting kiked? I get some reddit basedbeard huffing over me, doing the KPIs, micromanaging on Teams and the nonstop meetings. It's worse. In the office you can make small talk bullshit to pretend to work, not here. They track your pc, your clicks....

if they actually cared about global warming they'd be promoting remote work

> There are a lot of companies with seven or ten year leases on office space.
> Boomers and Gen X generally resistant to change.
> Extroverts desperately need someone to be around.
> Business consultants want to sell the idea that in-office conversation is about serendipitous discovery of profit margins and not about bullshitting on the clock.
> Middle management finds it harder to justify their existence.
> Bosses dislike having to compete for employee retention with every competitor in a much larger geographic area.
> Everyone really hated how many white collar jobs can be done by solo or small businesses with less than a thousand dollars' investment, which combined with the recent vacuum in small businesses can threaten their ability to compete.

Zoomers call Xers boomers.

To dispel the confusion, I refer to boomers as Generation Dubya.

Attached: prison vs school.jpg (554x680, 94.37K)