HAPPENING! Globohomo bans Andrew Tate!

>He has drawn criticism online for his comments, particularly from UK advocacy group (((Hope Not Hate))), which welcomed the most recent ban.
>Joe Mulhall, director of research at the group, said Mr Tate "poses a genuine threat to young men, radicalising them towards extremism misogyny, racism and homophobia".
4.7M Instagram followers GONE! TikTok content is next.
Will this finally make him name the jew?

Attached: download (14).jpg (225x225, 9.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nonbinarybooty/status/1558925416022347777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will this finally make him name the jew?
considering his "war room" is managed by them, i doubt it

Attached: tate cia mutt.png (596x306, 329.62K)

Literally who

I literally never of this faggot until this week when all you niggers starting spamming his chinless face all over Any Forums. Congratulations, I hope your handlers are paying you well!

Ok andrew here's your Caesar moment. The Gods are watching.

Here's how it's supposed to go:
>make money
>cultivate a following
>mobilize that following to give you time/money/free advertising
>rise to prominence
>catch the eye of the beast
(YOU ARE HERE)
>mobilize your following to war
>take key strategic positions away from the beast using blitz tactics
>offer peace terms of "the old order returns, and I get a seat at the illuminati table"
>they agree, your army "stands down", you take your seat
>wait for the opportunity
>stab the shadow emperor in the back
>your army unveils itself, they are everywhere
>Ascend to the throne
>guide humanity away from the demiurge, and unto God.
>become immortal.

Here's what's going to happen:
>make money
>cultivate a following
>mobilize that following to give you time/money/free advertising
>rise to prominence
>catch the eye of the beast
(YOU ARE HERE)
>take the money and run, screw over your followers
>spend the rest of your life in hiding, or in and out of courtrooms
>eventually get sued for everything, or taken to prison
>end up like jordan belfort at best, or dead in a prison cell at worst.

Attached: Assembly_of_the_Olympians.jpg (881x563, 105.76K)

Nigger he's currently the single greatest threat to globohomo. His videos reached over 20 Billion views on TikTok and everything mildly to extremely anti globohomo.
Any Forums should unironically focus all of its attention on this metaphysical warrior and pray for him to name the Jew because this would be the biggest Jew naming probably since uncle Adolf

Attached: 1660724028773933m.jpg (1024x576, 86.7K)

Attached: 1660466408125634.jpg (254x453, 35.32K)

This happened because that sack of shit put out a video calling him "The Next Alex Jones" after interviewing him.

I knew all it would do is bring negative mainstream attention. Andrew failed to predict the "chess moves" in advance by not telling him to change his dumb clickbait title.

It's diminished by the fact he is a highly immoral atheist

Ok good, now maybe he wont have money anymore to pay you for shilling him here everyday

Kek

Some gay guy

announce me when they allow him to have a chin

Attached: chinmogs tate.jpg (2048x1365, 243.98K)

So what rules did he break? Or are they just bending to the mob?

>TikTok
No wonder I didn't know who he was.

Attached: 1393251660330_td-kill-yourself.jpg (690x460, 34.27K)

I was walking on the tracks behind Ross Dress for Less and saw this guy. I dismissed him because he looked like some kind of dumb Mexican. He appeared to be waiting around for someone.

it doesn't matter since he gets pushed by hundreds of puppet accounts by people who promote him. Best they could do is filter his mutt face and if they do that he will deffinitely name (((them)))

he's being accused of spreading "mysogyny" and being a dangerous example for young boys.
Groomers, Jews and feminists hoped that TikTok would further effeminate the next generation but then Tate came and went historically viral (probably the most viral man in the history of mankind with his over 20 billion views on TikTok alone)

Attached: 1660751411539695m.jpg (1024x1024, 161.38K)

This nigger advertises too much. Not even political.
You know what to do.

Too late
twitter.com/nonbinarybooty/status/1558925416022347777

Attached: 1633552109293.png (1163x457, 60.88K)

You've probably seen him talk with Jake Paul's manager. They're preparing for a legendary fight between with Tate.
This will probably be instantly the most sold out PPV fight ever

Attached: 0_tate-grab-2.jpg (1200x1200, 180.14K)

I'm familiar with Tate's work although I'm not really a fan. I find the timing of his ban very weird. I think it's because black teens are susceptible to Tate's ideas and maybe globohomo is scared they'll become conservative.

Jannies should ban him from Any Forums too.

He definitely did his part in the coming rise of fascism

Attached: 1660797317375934.png (545x390, 289.52K)

No chin, needs a bra. Buy an ad faggot.

No, it was definitely on the tracks behind Ross Dress for Less. A wrestling match with Jake Paul's manager sounds gay and is not something I think I would be interested in.

Gen Alpha about to live up to their name

Damn this smoothbrained limey has a hella weak jaw, probably from eating nothing but soft meats all day.

I don't see why anyone cares about this guy or what happens to him. These internet personalities come and go so there will eventually be another right-wing ex-mma guy who takes his place.

Attached: andrew-tate-e1656714898893.jpg (340x340, 14.74K)

>Lauren Southern's bullshit organization tries to cancel Tate
Tate should roundhouse kick that bitch in the jaw for having a mutt kid.

Yes, this sudden boom in people shilling tate is 100% natural and in no way at all forced! Just pay for a fucking TV advert you dumb fucking kikes

although i don't like his "IM SO RICH!!!!!!!" mentality, thanks god people are now redpilling about femoids because of him. i hope a lot of worthless simps will rethink about their life choices after him

he needs to be even more provocative (so basically tell the truth) to make foids seethe more

Attached: fag-fourchan-pol-391413288.gif (64x64, 245.07K)

>Will this finally make him name the jew?

Yes. He will point them out with his golf pencil sized ding dong.

BRB gonna tell this roastie to suck a fucking dick.