Why can't I say that I hate chinks on Any Forums?

They were behind the covid hoax, anyways.

Attached: chingchongpooh.jpg (253x199, 10.61K)

change my mind

you can, no?

anyway, consider this:
would anyone benefit from making people vehemently hate china, which appears to be a rising danger to western society?
who would?
why does your opinion align with mass media?
who benefits from the covid narrative now?

What are you smoking, the entire board is filled with paid glowies posting "CHINA BAD"

Attached: 1651727352071.jpg (1680x1512, 648.41K)

Attached: 1659116314453756.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

I do it for free. How do I start getting paid?

Glowies? Chinese are well known to be germophobic and they spread that covid hoax propaganda in order to enslave people.

Fuck u

Chinksects can not be for real right now.

Found a Canadian chink.

There is a "Stop Asian Hate" campaign made by Jews. So?

Ditto.

Oh shut up you stupid gweilo, you get your cookie from your Jew masters.

They would tell you "you hate towards chinks is unreasonable".

Hating both Chinks and Jews has nothing to do with me being their shill, which I'm not.

oh, i apologize, i did not think you are on duty. carry on.

Nobody cares about you. Just recognize Taiwan is not a real country, stop talking about China and we're good here.

I admit, I hate Jews less than Chinks, even though they kill Palestinians and some Jews are behind the covid narrative (not everyone).
As a Polack, I got accustomed to them.

Taiwan is a real country, you chink shill!

But still, I think of Jews as hypocrites.

Found a fag

No, you're a fag, it's just a projection. You love sucking cocks everyday,

You better not, since dragon will soon vassalize every country on the globe.

It is belived that OP can suck 6000 dicks at once

Prove it.

I hate chinks it's unreal.

Has it ever occurred to you the Chinese of your mind are not coincident with the Chinese of the real world?

Slant eyes go neck yourself

Attached: 1654435506923.png (469x452, 284.17K)

Lewak from Wykop detected.

a poza tym, co mam Ci powiedzieć, wystarczy zobaczyć filmiki odnośnie tego jak hinole traktują swych obywateli podczas srandemii.

covid was reliased by american CIA, you zogbot fellater

I didn't get covid so far.

>it's a frogposter
/thread

Your language is nothing but slanderous, scurrilous mush of no substance whatsoever. The Chinese nation keeps on marching in spite of the hordes of dogs barking as usual.

The second country to have a Covid hotspot was Iran despite barely having any Chinese expats BUT it is Americas biggest enemy number 2. really makes you think.

Stop talking to him, it's obvious he's blind with senseless hate. Sad, many such cases.

I know you're a chink or a vietnamese living in Poland. Thus, opinion disregarded.

You're just another gweilo with a brain hooked up to the international propaganda machine. Thus, opinion disregarded.