Why do they hate him so much?

I have never seen a n individual as targeted, slandered, and harassed like this guy. Even as a private citizen, they tried to impeach him.

What is behind this irrational disdain for this guy?

Attached: _126289343_gettyimages-1414013746.jpg (923x519, 64.93K)

he is the one person who helped the authorities bust epstein in 2007. everyone in govt and media is a pedophile held under blackmail by israel

Go back

Attached: murdochmediamoment.jpg (480x360, 53.5K)

HE GRABBED ALL OF EM BY THE PUSSY

Attached: 1554442768206.jpg (673x628, 80.68K)

>cause he dare to opose the continuous flow of mexican inmigration
thats it, he was like them in all other aspects but this one was too, he's a danger to the amero

because fuck you thats why

Attached: (ME).jpg (760x526, 65.64K)

Because he's just not intelligent enough to be POTUS. It reminds people the uncomfortable truth that democracy doesn't really work.

it is because he caused a slight increase in racial awareness among whites. he probably didnt even do it on purpose

interesting if true. Proof? Please dont just devolve into ((them)) propaganda.

This exact same thread was made yesterday. OP is a 1PBTID faggot (you) farmer.

They resurrected dick cheney just so he could make evil grumbles about trump's existence in a campaign where trump wasn't even the opponent. That explains a lot.

We turn to face Zion for us it does yearn
O YHWH, YHWH please help us return

Trump brought together White people on the right. It made jews seethe!

Attached: Fake News.gif (480x270, 807.26K)

his love for jews

His presidency interfered with Agenda 2030.

>Oy vey!

Attached: 1660677765775406.png (630x1000, 662.26K)

IT IS REALLY VERY SIMPLE. Ready?

Hillary.

Hillary had spent 20 years blackmailing and murdering the whole government to position herself for le ultimate power, and The Burger King robbed her of the only thing she ever wanted.

That's it. That's the whole thing.

because he can't be bought and buying politicians is how the elites keep control, trump cares more about being loved than money. that's dangerous

I disagree. Its a figurehead position, been for a long time. We've had some real dummies in there, soulless, bigoted, ignorant types who have no idea what they were doing. Some were great thinkers. Its obvious we are beyond that time. I am just hopeful the people will continue to hold the government within its constitutional limits. This is more important and contains any rogue president.

Interesting observation. Why not just blackmail him or go after him directly then? She got away with all up to now...

The propaganda by the left literally broke the average NPC's brain. The beast started feeding on it's own shit, and now even the leaders believe the propaganda that they themselves created.

He broke them mentally.
And ironically, he did a GREAT fucking job to the point that so many changes made since Biden's election have been rolled back.

stfu kike.

She did and she has, but he's both too crass for most tactics, and socially out of her league.

The real revelation here that should shock everyone is that the enormous response against Bad Orange Man that we all saw is a testament to how deep Clinton had her claws into our entire society. That should terrify you.

He appealed directly to White people. That's literally it.

They're afraid.

Easy - he showed the republicans how weak the neocons are by dunking on Yeb. And then he showed how weak democrats were by dunking on Hillary. Yeb and Hillary both represent permanent Washington. Trump doesn't.

Trump says crazy shit, but ultimately he restored what little pro-Americana there is left.
Both sides of politics get off on humiliating Americans and whinging when they don't spend enough on the pet projects.

Don needs to make up for a few mistakes.
1. He needs to support his supporters as much as they support him. That means getting those fuckers out of prison.

2. He needs to tone down the Israeli shit, he did a lot for Israel in his first term, not it's time to focus on America. (All that Israel pandering did nothing for him at the ballot box)

3. He really needs to take a torch to permanent Washington and use all his power to clean house, and make sure they never regain power
(Which is exactly what they're trying to do to Trump now)

4. No prisoners.

Because he pushes the fucking death shots. That’s my reason anyway. Kike cunt.

shut up

well yes, it was obvious right at the start but then testing him a bit and he turned out a definite flop. i don't know no other man who would let someone bother his wife that just gave birth day after day, week after week. but most people are simply dumb, they don't have the ability to think like another person and to see that something is wrong

media

Go cry to Q you fucking retard

first post is actually surprisingly based gj user
also thanks for not being a nigger op i appreciate it