Afghanistan is starving

30 million Afghanistans are starving to death due to sanctions on the Taliban government.

Democrats want to give millions of dollars worth of humanitarian aid to to the starving population. Should we do it?

Attached: 0002.jpg (1140x500, 108K)

obese chads... how do we keep winning?
kikes keep telling me to lose weight...why do they want me to be closer to starvation? because they want me to die?

They should plant a garden.

just grow more crops bro

This is clearly another amerimutt trick to flood europe with even more refugees. Death to mutt bastards

Countries that cannot feed their own populations through agriculture or trade do not deserve to exist.
The Earth has spoken.
Eat bugs for all I care.

Israel is a neighbor, it needs to stop being greedy & do the needfull.

$40billion in aid goes to israel, surely they can help more effectively than anybody else.

I'm eating another burger kek

Good.

just grow food lol

Can you eat heroin?

Begone, Italian.

Attached: Banana on pizza.jpg (460x259, 32.17K)

>Democrats want to give millions of dollars worth of humanitarian aid
The "give" means embezzle.

Can we just stop feeding lazy fuckers and just shot every single one of them who will try to cross the border? I'm really sick of this shit.

Attached: KOZ.png (1003x642, 963.91K)

>a russian rapebaby and an asian
Don't care, getting more food kek

Holy cope

Attached: 1660898348019726.png (638x702, 34.81K)

Amerimutt sisters...
>Jasmin (20) is the daughter of Afghan refugees and will be studying at Harvard in the future

Attached: afghangirl.png (612x764, 838.32K)

Haha you post whitish looking afghans to make me feel bad for them but i don't. They are not european

The Afghans are descendants of Aryans, much moreso than their neighbors except the Tajiks.
This is why the Taliban were such effective fighters, their warlike Aryan blood
I would try and preserve them as best I could, but for racial reasons rather than humanitarian or cultural reasons

Attached: pashtuns.jpg (1079x1618, 911.12K)