Why is the English Armada not more known...

Why is the English Armada not more known? Seems weird to me that we are being taught one part of the history but not the other. What are the political implication of the English Armada existing? Should I blame the jews for hiding it from history?

Attached: english armada.png (324x880, 61.19K)

isnt it common knowledge that britain had a very powerful navy for a very long time

Yes
The jews should always be blamed

Of course

That's not the point. Everyone knew that they had a large navy since at least the 100 years war. The point is that they only brag about the successes of said navy while not mentioning its failures, even when they are the consequences of said successes

>not mentioning its failures
setbacks, not failures. they would generally win in the end

Not in this case.

why don't you just post your real spanish flair lol.

When has England won against me?

Attached: nf363.png (662x193, 11.69K)

This is my rock, do you like it?

Attached: rock.jpg (1185x616, 115.81K)

we literally own a part of your country kek

An useless rock historically populated by jews vs London being a Pakistani rape ground and 3/4 of Ireland eluding your grasp, I wonder who has it worse.

Hey this is my rock, give it back

You literally don't own your capital.

Attached: london.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>My
>We
You dont have sovereignty, nobody in yourbisland wants to be replaced with niggers yet you are being replaced with an insane amounts of them. Thus, you dont have sovereignty. That rock belongs to you know who.

This was England and Wales, aka Kingdom of England.

Because unlike the Spanish Armada, the English one could not occupy Spain it was meant to destroy the spanish ports and force them into a humiliating peace treaty.

We still got the peace treaty but just less in favour of the british crown then it could of been. And then every year since then Spain became less powerful and relevant so nobody really cared. Then we had to save Spain from Napleon so we have been all good since then.

Sir Francis Drake

Don't play nice with them brother, these people are as much our enemies as the jews are. Don't believe their "no more brothers wars" and other BS. Anglos are our enemies just as much as Jews, Niggers and Muslims. In fact it's becoming harder to make a difference between the fourth as far as Britain is concerned.

>I wonder who has it worse.
Spain since its literally next to Africa, it's gonna be the first European cunt to get completely blacked when Africans migrate north in their tens of millions because of climate change. Not to mention that within 100 years most of Spain itself will be desert and unable to grow crops/sustain humans.

lol this is the biggest cope for literally having a cuck cage on your country i've ever heard.

He lost times and times again and died of diarrhea in south America, meanwhile Spanish pirate Pero Nino ransacked the whole south of England and died peacefully in his tower. You literaly always lost against Hispanics, white trash.

Methinks this poster is named Juan and has Moorish ancestry, why else would he go to the insults a couple posts in?

Attached: 135186741.png (772x1000, 34.71K)

Attached: FGKGDudXEAEEfet.jpg (877x1024, 122.91K)

>He believes in the climate change hoax
Holy fuck white pigs are stupid.

I know a lot of the ships were built in northern ireland, but maybe that was later on

I just found out that in 1819 jews tried to violently take over Germany
This might have influenced a certain painter

They bury all their goblin actions

We had to come save you from France during the Peninsular Wars lol.

Dégage de là et regarde mamadou baiser ta femme con de français.

Lighten up retard we're all fucked here do you really think the hooked nose tribe doesn't want us infighting? Use your brain or post your foreskin so we can see you for who you are
Pic related is your daily reminder anti anglo propaganda was started by the Jews because they fear a Europe that stands together

Attached: gotstraffe.jpg (828x750, 284.56K)

How about you show your flag 'brother'

Spaniards are not white retarded fag. We are fucking you just like our brothers in Latin America are fucking your brothers in the US.
I only care about the glory of the Hispanic race, fuck white people.

>Admits he isn't white
There it is
Pack the thread up lads its over

Attached: 283217.jpg (1200x675, 124.58K)

We lost but it didn't matter so it makes for a boring story.

Attacking in a time of peace is a declaration of inferiority. You are shouting "i cant do better". That worked at first but then he began to get pierced by cannon balls every time til he died.

Same for the spanish armada. Spain was struggling in the Netherlands, you really think they could realistically invade England?

>Spaniards are not white
Lmao what a retard, "Hispanic" is not a real race you stupid faggot you're Caucasian. Well not you specifically you're clearly a jewish rat

>Caucasian
I'm not Georgian and Britbongs jewish golems are not my ally. Only the Hispanic race is truly free from the Jews. Spain is the only country which expelled the Jews historically in 1492.
White people aren't worth shit, only good at being cattle for the kikes.

I'll tell you why he wants to believe hispanics are a race. Because he is mixed with something that isn't white and is seething while trying to justify why his current phenotype is actually the besterest and how the bad part of being whyte has been bred out of him. Either that or he's a jew, kek.

Attached: 34697346.png (84x78, 14.1K)

The only thing you can do is cope by spamming Norf FC meme while you literally get raped by the entirety of South Asia and Africa.

Because the Spanish ultimately lost theirs.

Nope, the war was won by Spain.

Well the Spanish must have thought so.

>tf
>tp