MISINFORMATION STATUS: PREBUBKED

>uh stop right there sweetie
>Twitter already PREBUNKED what you are about to say and Snopes will DEBUNK it once you do say it
All we need now is a POSTBUNK for the cycle to be complete.
Also I cannot imagine what it's like to be an American, being constantly socially engineered and nudged in the direction your overlords desire. Truly worthy of the goycattle label.
I weep.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-163801455 (1).jpg (1080x1353, 519.66K)

prebunking is literally schizo tier sperging. in order to prebunk you literally have to subscribe to deep conspiracy theorizing in order "to get ahead of misleading narratives"
the left unironically needs to touch grass and take meds

the only schizo here is you for thinking stuff like this doesn't work, through social media they have a pulse on the mass consciousness of goys, a crystal ball telling them the future they can use this to then influence attitudes towards events before they happen
if it was all bullshit they would stop tunneling billions and billions of dollars to these companies

the only schizo here is YOU. the left accuses the right of being ignorant, conspiracy tards, and then officially formalizes a program built around the essence of being an ignorant conspiracy tard, calling it prebunking, but has all the hallmarks of a schizo off his meds sperging out about shit that has not even happened nor has any basis for happening. at least legit conspiracy theories are grounded in patterns and precedents. prebunking is literally throwing a dildo at a wall to write a vice article

I am debunking this

You're retarded if you think anyone ITT other than you uses Twitter.
Go back.

>twitter gathers terabytes of data on "right wing" users
>knowing all of their inner thoughts desires and fears
>it uses this data to predict reactions and feelings to certain political events
>puts out prebunks to preemptively control the narrative
it is not a conspiracy theory, they've been doing this for a decade they've just gotten more overt recently

You know this smells familiar.

Attached: busy nina.jpg (1080x1210, 174.2K)

we woke up one morning, and fell a little further down

sorry sweaty your prebunk has been debunked before it was even bunked so i've submitted your post to fbi.gov/tips and included I felt like a hate crime was perpetuated against me after reading so enjoy gitmo!

Attached: 1642380681058.png (463x617, 201.34K)

>twitter gathers data on retards (the type of person that uses twitter)
>the data points out that they are retarded
>advertisements and media exploit accordingly
We know. Now go back.

Bro what if they postpredebunking?

there are like 1000 "right wing" users on that whole platform, it's nothing but far left schizos, official account, and lots of bots

>tfw rebunk prebunked debunks with ease
The final rebunk is coming

Attached: 1647800266159.gif (302x400, 3.96M)

the left is always projecting pretty much anything they accuse you of they are doing

>>knowing all of their inner thoughts desires and fears
you have much to much faith in the intelligence of your opponents
at best they are guessing because they are wrong 99% of the time

sorry but im rebunking this pre debunk.

I already live in a post-bunked world.
Everyone else is just playing catch-up.

Attached: 1657649620050.png (806x716, 608.24K)

I think you are giving those still unironically tweeting too much credit for keeping anything to themselves. They don't "think", like you think they do; they've been reduced to chatbots and constrained further by those means over time.

What in the fuck

Attached: 1637241486834.jpg (680x712, 68.63K)

I am prebunking your debunking

pre-pre-redebunked

I don’t know where memes end and reality begins anymore. Why are all of the memes becoming real? What have we wrought by awakening an ancient Egyptian chaos frog?

Wait, bunk is supposed to be bad. Prebunk just means they're openly bunking

Prepubunked!
Oh, wait

>I bunked that

Attached: 1608568742323.gif (220x220, 306.21K)

Two is not a pattern. The only schizo here is you.

>Also I cannot imagine what it's like to be an American, being constantly socially engineered and nudged in the direction your overlords desire.
im american and i cant either because not i or anyone i know gives a flying fuck what twitter twatter instathot or any other bullshit says or does.

Your Tweet will not be visible until it has been appropriately prebunked of malinformation by Twitter and FBI moderators. If you don't see your message then: DON'T WORRY, THIS IS NORMAL! The prebunking process may take up to 72 hours to process.
-the Twitter Team

Instead of trolling, I'm gonna predunk on you.

Attached: 1655881654481.png (586x767, 878.31K)

I....I...I'M PREBUNKING AAAAAAGGGHHH

Attached: 1581927032069.jpg (670x573, 375.62K)