Based nigger paints swastikas on Newtonian crosswalks and fag churches in Atlanta

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/atlantas-rainbow-crosswalks-vandalized-with-hate-symbol-speech-second-time-2-days/EYF4LRQOW5F3RPUUNMEWT633TI/
What are the political implications of niggers hating gays?

Attached: gaywalk.png (2160x1080, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/nexus-mods-ban-spiderman-remastered-pride-flag-1849423931?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based hotep nigga.

based black man

Based

We can keep him as security in the ethno state... train him specifically to keep an eye on jews and faggots

When did fag flags start getting called Newtonian?

vome home black man.

Attached: laugh-salute.jpg (294x318, 23.26K)

If they catch this guy will they actually charge a black man with a hate crime?

Since this happened
kotaku.com/nexus-mods-ban-spiderman-remastered-pride-flag-1849423931?

Based nog

holy shit i missed that, referring to the groomer flag as it it were an article of science (as in newtonian fluids)

Attached: 1649467746168.jpg (500x565, 64.51K)

tool is a tool. make sure your hammer works first though.

also just pour some cans of paint thinner/stripper on this shit.

I think they're epoxy, the shit to strip it is rather expensive compared to a can of spray paint.
There's probably cameras setup specifically to catch people vandalizing this atrocity.

Do cyclist really?

Attached: 00E95DED-C025-4C2B-B2AA-C228F2DE0AAD.gif (355x352, 3.95M)

Yeah I had no fucking idea what they were talking about for a few days. It came out of nowhere.

They're awful here. Self righteous entitled pricks. Love to ride at rush hour on a busy street and get mad at you for it. Glad I live in the boonies.

Yes, he'll be yet another convicted white supremacist. And this will be counted on the list of far-right terrorist attacks.

yes, he offended the kikes

He graffitied their symbol with that of their most hated enemy. He'll be lucky if he isn't sent to the buck-breaking farm.

Fucking racists hate this nigga